Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is lying?
Feel free to repost, but try to keep the flaming/insults down on the feedback thread... Which tend to lead to flame wars rather than constructive discussion. - IlPalazzo

well for starters. saying that hb was unbalanced was a lie.

i understand where everyone is coming from because it dramatically changed the flow of the game and things like the demo's artillery shot are not as strong for as long. but, like i said before. it's not unbalanced. it's just that a new balance was created in hb that many new players, especially in lordaeron, considered easier to learn and adapt to. I think it was easier for noobs because there was often a quick fix or improvement that could easily be made in hb. That's not like it is in normal mode when noobs just get raped with no chance of equalizing in the short term.

so, ya, for starters, anyone who said that hb was imbalanced was and still is a straight up liar and anyone who can't comprehend that can never even enter into a meaningful discussion about it. It's like trying to argue with a moron, they just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

before 5khb was removed its hcl command was and some one said that he didn't understand why removing a hb hcl command was disliked.

that was either a lie or just really, really, really bad analysis because obviously it took away the option of autohosting hb which was exactly what annabot was doing at the time and those games were filling up almost instantly 24/7! now with the 5k alt mode it's sometimes taking over an hour to fill.

some one asked me, "when did that guy ever lie?" i'm just thinking to myself, "is he serious?" has everyone lost their mind or what?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
qweqqweq Wrote:well for starters. saying that hb was unbalanced was a lie.

try again, without insulting or offending anyone with your first sentence.

closed.
No Support via PM!!