Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes of Newerth
The next big thing (when they finish). Its so far being based on dota which involves porting the heroes and basic gameplay over to HoN but you should see beyond that, because they are not limited by WC3's game engine or Battle.net.

They just released a new update, which involved a new third map. Its a 2 lane map with a lot of jungle in between, very fun. I did not like dota very much but find this game to be quite fun, especially once i found the heroes i liked most. A lot of beginners get pwned and it can be tough but just play noob games at the start. I wont say more, but if youre a dota fan then i strongly suggest you check it out.

I have a few beta invites for whoever is interested in taking part in the beta. Some people dislike it because of imbalances and crap, but hey, i think its fun anyway so might as well play it. Also, the graphics are REALLY GOOD and loading times is about the same as dota. All the info is at the beta forum only accessible once you have a beta invite. I will only give out to serious people.

If you already play, add me - McNinja.
๏̮๏