Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outpost shop at top bugged [8.60]
Not sure if it is fixed, but I was given a Flak when I tried to get Axe Launcher. Since I was winning the game anyway, I sold and repeated. Still gave me a Flak when I clicked Axe Launcher.
If you are a ground tank, you get flak instead. It says axe launcher; for ground, ground only.

Well this feature isn't noob friendly, so I suggest Exodus changes this so you don't get the item and gets a message instead that the current item don't fit for the current tank class.
Well, I could add a message, which describes why you got a different weapon.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Could it be so that if you want to buy a axe luncher with air tank then it just says "You cannot buy axe luncher while you have air tank" or something but it wount sell you flak instantly?
Exodus Wrote:Well, I could add a message, which describes why you got a different weapon.

and also add a note when changing tank types that your weapons have changed too.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
I would prefer TKF's solution. It's better for people that are new to the game. Because sometimes when you want to buy Axe Launcher, the Flak might be useless (only ground tanks in enemy team).

Oh and Googly's suggestion is good, too.Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bugged junkyard or electro? DJantoine 1 3,786 2012-10-29, 05:22:54
Last Post: FlashVanMaster
  bugged Orbital Strike dirtyterror 1 2,591 2012-06-19, 10:27:05
Last Post: Velocity2k
  bugged Orbital Strike dirtyterror 1 2,700 2012-06-18, 14:46:18
Last Post: Saiyuki
  Beacon Still Bugged toyboatt 2 3,363 2011-06-03, 01:02:04
Last Post: Exodus
  kick option bugged? Neejee 5 4,968 2011-05-12, 03:39:32