Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8.55 Teleport breaker
The exploder destroyed the teleport breaker when he exploded :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
hmm the explosives do magical damge i think so it could be posssible
sure it was the exploder or have you got a replay?

and this is not the bug forum...
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
SCorpA1 Wrote:hmm the explosives do magical damge i think so it could be posssible
sure it was the exploder or have you got a replay?
The damage done by explosives and mines are scripted non-spell damage. Orbital strike and goblin tanks goblin-riot is also capable of destroying wards. I don't know if there is possible to add a condition to ignore teleport breakers or make just the breaker invulnerable?

Also the explosive damage system totally ignores the earth robots damage reduction abilities. I find it kinda annoying, I don't know if that's the purpose of the explosion system to do full dmg on everything...
I'm not sure if it has much sense when exploders can destroy telebreakers. The script doesnt really work. Exploders destroy them.Sad
Maybe this is easier to fix as the problem with the league codes. Playing 8.53b instead of 8.54b was no problem... But 53b instead of 55 is no good solution.

Hope that this could be fixed anytime.

Greets
Bot
It should be easy to fix; Exo just made telebreakers immune to magic so only creeps can destroy them, and apparently forgot that explosives do normal damage (or so I assume). He's stated that this will be fixed shortly here.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
I dont know if it is possibly
But maybe make them undestroyable again (by force, weapons and exploders) - but removeable by the antimines packs (there are 2 if i remeber correctly - the cheaper one who can't see them and the more expensive one which can see the invisible too)
would make the antiminesitems more effektiv
Actually creeps cannot destroy telebrakers. When you spawn your creeps near enemy braker they just walk away. If you try to target them directly it says "You cannot target wards".
So we see that the braker is only destroyable by exploder(by explode to be exactly) and nothing else. I assume this is a feature, not a bug.
And I think we shouldn't change anything - it's pretty ok right now(because I once had really bad time playing exploder when enemy could put tonns of breakers and just in time so I never was able to teleport to a right place).
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
Bobguydude Wrote:It should be easy to fix; Exo just made telebreakers immune to magic so only creeps can destroy them, and apparently forgot that explosives do normal damage (or so I assume). He's stated that this will be fixed shortly here.

I think that is easy to fix if it is scripted becuase whenever you do scripted damage you have to classify the damage type as normal or magic type. (or something like that)

I'm more worried about creeps not taking out tp breakers though. Exodus said they can but some one just said that the creeps can't target wards. :o

Quote:Actually creeps cannot destroy telebrakers. When you spawn your creeps near enemy braker they just walk away. If you try to target them directly it says "You cannot target wards".
So we see that the braker is only destroyable by exploder(by explode to be exactly) and nothing else. I assume this is a feature, not a bug.
And I think we shouldn't change anything - it's pretty ok right now(because I once had really bad time playing exploder when enemy could put tonns of breakers and just in time so I never was able to teleport to a right place).

Were u beta testing when the creeps wouldn't attack or playing 8.55 vomitus?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
qweqqweq Wrote:Were u beta testing when the creeps wouldn't attack or playing 8.55 vomitus?
I was just playing 8.55, I am not a beta tester. And those creeps were actually from a factory of mine - I just grabbed a couple of creeps that were going from our base with other creeps and tried to destroy one of the breakers that I was able to see with Ult Pack. Btw, there were alot of breakers there - 6 or more, I don't remember.
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.77c] Tinker with explosives ignore breaker AeroniumX 2 4,751 2013-01-18, 10:15:46
Last Post: Exodus
  [All versions] CP TP and Teleport Beacon ssl 9 11,456 2012-10-28, 22:46:07
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Not able to teleport at some locations ssl 4 5,293 2012-08-26, 15:50:07
Last Post: Crag_Hack
  Raider ulti breaker BENNIE.FM 2 3,505 2012-07-13, 19:54:00
Last Post: Exodus
  [8.74] Triple rocket trail after Teleport. Bug? AeroniumX 3 4,461 2012-04-01, 23:06:03
Last Post: AeroniumX