Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold hull vanishing...
Never had this happen before, and i dont have the replay unfortunately but...I had taken over the enemy mid cp and saw a gold hull sitting there. I'm POSITIVE I hadn't bought one, and sharing items wasn't turned on (I'm assuming it was an enemy gold hull). I just clicked it for the fck of it and it gave the message that I can't receive other's items but then it just disappeared. Very strange...This was the most recent version.
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
I know that items move when someone who doesn't own them tries to pick them up, maybe it just moved to a place you couldn't see it, such as right behind/under the tower base or into a clump of trees. If it really did just vanish, though, this could be a big problem...
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
Oh didn't know that, it was right next to the cp so that's probably what happened...good tactic though if someone drops hulls to heal faster....
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playerswap gold change xXBehinderungXx 1 2,990 2012-01-27, 00:42:23
Last Post: Exodus
  to much start gold [v.8.73] bademeister 2 3,787 2011-03-21, 18:27:28
Last Post: bademeister
  "Sell" an Item in BaseTower or Castle = no gold Der_Gaertner 5 4,153 2010-03-02, 21:10:03
Last Post: ssl
  creep gold visual indications not showing up qweqqweq 2 2,166 2010-01-07, 01:34:53
Last Post: Saiyuki
  Start gold cheat with junkyard???? prismc 7 4,580 2009-12-10, 02:27:49
Last Post: qweqqweq