Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.54b] minor fixes
Typo
1. Buy a weapon! tooltips-It's not important wich weapon you choose, just get the most expensive one you can affort

2. Tank construction hall-hunter tooltips Gravitiy grenade

Minor tweaks
3. Disable the same cp teleport with a message such as "You cannot teleport to the same point/location".

4. Disable power packs/repair hammers usage when hp full. "You have full HP"

5. Titan-keep on fighting skill tooltips (not the one in hero abilities menu) duration shows 2, 3, 3, 4, 4 instead of 2.4, 3, 3.6, 4.2, 4.8

6. Goblin tank-state thunder hammer stun duration in tooltips.
-goblin-riot damages all units. Maybe add a "cause up to 450 damage to allies and enemies"?

7. State range for shockwave/hellfire/devil explosion

Bugs
8. granitic defense does not reduce rocket tower damage. Need to test against all types of attacks, I've only tested with rocket tower.

9. hunter-acid cloud slows allies

10. Orbital control 5 strikes only, instead of 6 strikes.

11. At the mid lane cp, there is a "hole" beside the ramp. While using dark force when your tank moves halfway into the "hole" it will start healing and can teleport but not for light force.

12. Is there any difference between Computer easy/normal/insane?
Albert Einstein - The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible.
Make some money! http://www.ourbestpal.com/
NoradIII Wrote:3. Disable the same cp teleport with a message such as "You cannot teleport to the same point/location".

Disabling that woul be a bad thing, as this can be used some times for tactical issues (port for a better blocking-position for example).

NoradIII Wrote:4. Disable power packs/repair hammers usage when hp full. "You have full HP"

If someone is stupid enough to make such a mistake, he should be punished in my opinion.

NoradIII Wrote:9. hunter-acid cloud slows allies

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

NoradIII Wrote:11. At the mid lane cp, there is a "hole" beside the ramp. While using dark force when your tank moves halfway into the "hole" it will start healing and can teleport but not for light force.

Light force can heal as well in some sort of "hole" (but not use cp-teleport).
I think exodus would be pleased with this list, even if there is some of them which actually isn't a bug.

Also I can remember that orbital sometimes did only 5 strikes. I think there is a bug with it.

And yes, there is differences between the ais.

Easy = AI doesn't perform killing blows, just random
Medium = AI do make killing blows when skill is ready
Insane = AI gets 50% more pr sec gold
Thanks for the list, I'll take a look at those things.

Prog Wrote:
NoradIII Wrote:9. hunter-acid cloud slows allies

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Well, not really. I didn't intend to do this, maybe it's better for the balance but it wasn't planed to implement it that way.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.77] Minor delay and -hp command ssl 1 3,835 2012-12-27, 20:42:41
Last Post: Exodus
  Minor tooltip error on Orbital TKF 1 3,910 2012-12-11, 23:24:09
Last Post: Exodus
  [8.76c] Minor Tinker skill bug ssl 2 3,806 2012-07-30, 16:19:43
Last Post: ssl
  Minor bug with splash cannon Teo_live 0 2,138 2012-06-28, 17:34:52
Last Post: Teo_live
  A few Minor Bugs [8.72b] TKF 6 5,391 2010-10-30, 16:53:23
Last Post: ssl