Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.53b] Tinker Unknown Skill Bug
Tinker gets an unknown skill at later levels. And you can also level up this skill by giving a skill point. I think it is about Ultimate...
Trolololo
hmmm... this doesn't sound good. Sounds like a very serious bug. Exodus should take this into consideration and fix this.
This is the third time someone reported this, but no one could provide a way to reproduce it. So I can't fix it.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
my experience with this was: I joined my friend's game on LAN so perhaps it doesn't happen to the host?. anyway, tinker gets the first 2 upgrades to the "Engineering Upgrade ® - Passive" with no problems, from that point the third upgrade for that skill becomes the red-faced guy icon with "tool tip missing", instead of the , as soon as I upgraded THAT I got "you were disconnected from the game."
I'm going to try it as host later tonight, could be related to my version, 1.20c

update: have just tried it as host (5v5, only bots on lan except me), no DC glitch, just the red guy pic, but it happened every time I did it last night on a joined game (3 times)
Hmm yes it was level 3 Ultimate when it came. But I was singleplaying so i did not DCSmile
Trolololo
off topic a bit:

i have big problems with slow down or lag whenever i try to level up tinkers abilities really fast. when i hit the r button a couple times really fast it exits out of the level up screen after the first ability level up every time and i have to hit o again to get back into the level up abilities screen. if i need to buy a tinker to get the tank i want sometimes i'll put a mod in a nearby lazer tower for kicks so i just level up the tower mod to level 5 real fast and i think i had this problem too (not sure). i know it makes the game lag big time (or slow down)

even more off topic:

i don't like this new tinker's ultimate. it's really bad imo. when there was the tinker bug that let us build as many towers as we wanted i still couldn't beat some of the average players in loradaeron in pubs and i don't see how this ult is supposed to help.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
qweqqweq Wrote:i don't like this new tinker's ultimate. it's really bad imo. when there was the tinker bug that let us build as many towers as we wanted i still couldn't beat some of the average players in loradaeron in pubs and i don't see how this ult is supposed to help.
Just as you should know, Tinker is FREE!! It means it shouldn't take much to defeat him, or his towers. Sooner or later it's adviceable to change into a tank.

Towers only gives him defensive and creeping advantage. Also tinker plays an important tactical role to make a defense perimeter to hold a steady defense line in Battle tanks. That's his main role.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.77c] Tinker with explosives ignore breaker AeroniumX 2 4,828 2013-01-18, 10:15:46
Last Post: Exodus
  [8.76c] Minor Tinker skill bug ssl 2 3,980 2012-07-30, 16:19:43
Last Post: ssl
  Burst armor doesn't work for my tinker GAP 2 3,711 2012-05-21, 08:55:38
Last Post: GAP
  Storm Tanks Leash skill ThisSpaceForRent 1 3,708 2011-09-02, 13:28:31
  [8.73]Architect Portal Skill Glitch crzy4hire 1 3,507 2011-04-08, 13:36:41