Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinite Netlauncher ?
First of all - sry for suggesting so much, but since I have got some time I can post all of that ideas, even those little things which make little differences in game.

I tried the net sometimes and have to say it´s quiet good, but only if the enemy tank has at least 300-400 Tankkillvalue, because you waste 200 for every use (600 - 3x Net) - if you kill the enemy air tank or not.
For a Tank like Goblin Tank (6500) with the hammer its the only thing like you can fight a sky tank or sometimes even Airship, which is retreating or better say it holds you out of range by flying over unmoveable ground terrain
You cannot kill that tanks easy if the enemy player has as much gold as you (that means you are not equiped with teleporter, 10 k weapons and are 2 levels higher than the enemy; since the enemy has only 5 k weapons and maximum a steel hullSmile )

So I make a little Item Suggestion:

Please implement a little System like Netlauncher Pack for mayby 2000 or 2500 like the siegepack or troopcommand.

(Well a teleportbraker pack would be nice too, but this shouldnt be discussed here :mrgreen: )
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
Nope I like consumable net launchers. A 2.5k permanent item could be expensive imo. Maybe 2k... But I don't know if it's a good idea to remove the consumable netlauncher and add a permanent version of it.
I think it could be permanent since (for example) Orbital is too, and it does *permament* base destructionBig Grin