Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to connect to northrend
I cannot log on to Northrend and I tried to reset the modem 3 times, it still said i must restart the modem! I still cannot connect. I can logon to Azeroth, but my ping there is way to high to be able to play there without significant delay. Same goes for all other gateways.

Someone having the same problem?
i had an issue with northrend before. i was an idiot and i forgot i had an issue with my hotkey script and the password that didn't occur on the other 3 realms since my northrend pw is diffrerent from all other 3.

but that's probably not going to help u... haha. sorry. if it's not something weird and random like that then i don't have a clue what it could be. Smile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
If you are playing botgames the delay is independent of the realm you joined fromWink.

If you can't login on a specific realm you are probably IP banned for some reasons. IP bans i heard of are most likely 5 min, 10 min or 24h. If it doesn't work after more than 24h it may be another problem. Does your external IP change when you reset your modem?
Well, it seemed it was a 24 hour ban. Bu the weird thing is that my external ip was changed several times and it didn't help. I wonder if they banned the cd-key for 24 hours cuz that's the only logical explanation, but I got no message of being banned.

Well I can play on northrend againSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Northrend down RaptorXI 5 9,507 2012-10-05, 19:44:18
Last Post: eSVau
  JpOO account on Northrend JpOO 5 3,863 2008-07-22, 10:16:00
Last Post: JpOO