Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money
Hi

Last time I played Battle Tanks there was someone with mines. I defused them and I think it would be better when you get money for defusing.

VanHelsing222
Hmm, why haven't anyone suggested that earlier?

Nice suggestion btw. Maybe a very small bounty award for defusing mines.

Lets see what others would say about this. But I'm not sure if mappers would like it.
But why? Those who lay mines already pay a penalty of not having mobile weapons. Why make them pay the price of possibly feeding the enemy?
I agree. By deusing mines, you already cut off the miners income. No point having bounty.

Btw, can someone advise me how to defuse mines in ver 8.41. I cant seem to find the item now. :oops:
I think it s a nice idea. Even if the mine layer lose slots for weapon. The mines affect all 5 enemies. These players are slow down and have to be a lot more careful. Most of the time, if you buy a radar and a mine defuser (2250 gold), you can't protect your ally, then he also want to take theses items. The small bounty on mines would help to make people buy radar and mine defuser because even with them, it is easy to be killed by mines. (being slowed by mines make you kill less creep, even with radar, you are slowed down.)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
@ Althend: Say me if it comes in an new Battle Tanks Version please.