Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Namespoofer detector
By not adding unnatural things like color or spaces namespoofer will normally remain unsuspected. But I came across a game where the host actually detected that I used spoofname. Is there anyone here in this forum which has knowledge about this?? I already knows that banlist may detect namespoofers, but is there any other programs that have namespoofer detection?
you can whisp to all players and if by anyone "this player is not here" (ger version sry^^) stands, you know he has got namespoofer.
NICHT mehr aktiv hier im Forum, seit Anfang 2008
u mean /whois instead of /whisper, right? ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Ah not so stupid that way, even if /whois can be used on 1 player at a time, it reveals if the nick is normal spoofed or not, I can add phrase hotkey command in my banlist to detect all namespoofers quickly ^^ This way I can detect ordinary namespoofer.

ty giving me a me an idea that I haven't thought about.

SpooferSensorF8:

/whois $red$shiftenter/whois $blue$shiftenter/whois $teal$shiftenter/whois $purple$shiftenter/whois $yellow$shiftenter/whois $orange$shiftenter/whois $green$shiftenter/whois $pink$shiftenter/whois $grey$shiftenter/whois $lb$shiftenter/whois $dg$shiftenter/whois $brown$shiftenter

____

Edit_

I got flooding warning when I used the string above, so adding ~~ to give break and avoid flooding easier.

/whois $red$shiftenter~~~~~/whois $blue$shiftenter~~~~~/whois $teal$shiftenter~~~~~/whois $purple$shiftenter~~~~~/whois $yellow$shiftenter~~~~~/whois $orange$shiftenter~~~~~/whois $green$shiftenter~~~~~/whois $pink$shiftenter~~~~~/whois $grey$shiftenter~~~~~/whois $lb$shiftenter