Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
unban btnooob2 pls
hey adm, can you pls unban my acc "btnoooob2"? im sorry for my first and last teamkill but i was really pissed but now i know my fail and i dont do it again. pls unban me and sry for my eng IM SORRY
3 weeks is enough ps unban me SadSad
xd so many players missing cause of bans
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
Let me just sum this up: You got banned and ever since you flame and insult the requestor and you want us to unban you?

Let me think one moment...
please wait...
no!
jokemaster
Just a quote from yesterday:
Code:
[Mon Feb 13 16:31:12 2012] [GAME: BTanks League RANKED #27931] [Lobby] [pisko36]: !strichkot hurensohn
(eng: "!strichkot son of a bitch").

You've sent this as a command. The bot tried to interpret this command: "I'm a little kid not learning from mistakes at all. Please ban my current account too. Maybe i'll get it afterwards." And so the bot did.

And that's not the only insult against strichkot. Directly after you got banned we received screenshots with you whispering him insults.
(2012-02-13, 18:00:04)LoveComesAgain Wrote: xd so many players missing cause of bans

So funny to see the queen of Bans wondering where all the players have gone.
dann musstest du mal die nachrichten von strichkot sehen! ihr macht alle auf super admins aber leider seit ihr es nicht.. ich kenn mich mit pcs nicht so gut aus und mein eng ist nicht gut deswegen kann ich etwas nicht berichten, wenn ich es könnte würde ich strichkot schon bannen wollen bevor er es tat naja nur weil ich mit pcs nicht umgehen kann werde ich wie dreck behandelt macht weiter so.. wenn ich es könnte würde ich seine whisp nachrichten auch zeigen ABER ICH KANNS NICHT! schau euch alle meine spiele an, fast keine leavs und immer höfflich gegen über (menschen) sry aber ich muss strichkot da raus nehmen! echt, wenn man sich nicht auskennt wird man wie ein drekc behandelt aber danke!
be water my friend.........

ka warum,is mir aber grad eingefallen Tongue

Super Admin.... hmmmm.... klingt gut....ich selber steh aber mehr auf die Power Ranger

Zusammenhang / Sinn = 0

Maybe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfApYFql93Y will help you to figure out how to make screenshots

strichkot: du bist der größte noob überhaupt, machst einen auf engel und willst jedesmal jeden bannen..
well curry, you're the one with gold medal for making it fashionable;)
your welcomeBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 6,103 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,557 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban THX 5 4,335 2015-10-23, 05:01:43
Last Post: galadion1
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,807 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  unban?? THX 3 3,464 2015-10-16, 04:10:38
Last Post: eSVau