Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4v4 ranked?
Since a month noticeably pool of players is fewer and its really inconvenient to wait an over of hour for a game . For instance in the morning all most liga players are coming to qualify cause theres no chance to fill 10 slots the same in the latenight people are forced to wait for a very long time . Any other way to fix it ?
I first thought it could be a good idea but as esvau countered - leavers will have even more effect then.
rofl @ playing in the morning

But what about reworking the BuG public bot? It's still hosting but I can't remember when my last game there was... it was suggested before to add a command to start games with less than 10 players or to add more admins. League and private games are so serious...
Also no no one plays the new Royal Flush mode although it's a nice mode (I like to combine with other options like 10k, high tech, tmono and play with bots...)
mb just make who had over 100 or ??? can only play league
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
100? better 400 and above w/o stay% count. i got like 70 leave on eu b.net and its only cause of my inthernet conection problems sometimes. And its kinda funny when i cant join game with 1700 games cus i got dc and stay % below 85%... And the percentage of finished games is fucked somehow also. I had like 100 games all played till the end and like 95% staySmile
(2012-03-22, 21:05:08)dirtyterror Wrote: And the percentage of finished games is fucked somehow also. I had like 100 games all played till the end and like 95% staySmile

Doesn't look "fucked" to me.
yes but you should add new ranking for 4v4
4v4 is gr8 idea imo. mid players wouldn't be so nerfed as it is in 5v5.
I mean the information that bot gives you after join a gameSmile Not the ones you can take from bot report (or so). Its not harmfull but anoyingTongue And its horrible that rly often i got dc from bt and im still on the b.net... I know its not the bot problems but providers ect. But its kinda shitty that after a simple dc i got 11-12 points of penalty. Still on dirty i have like 70.
Did you try gproxy? If you are still in bnet you should have been reconnected in the game.
Honestly I think not, an income dispersion allows for more "skilled" players to have more control over the game's outcome by going to a lane and dominating. (Now sadly this is also conversely true, if a bad player goes on a lane his team is most likely screwed). This also allows for less-skilled players (or at least those with common sense anyway) to go into the middle lane and not be overly pressured to do well. In a way the 5v5 income dispersion allows for more skilled players to take a heavier burden for their team and puts less pressure on "average" players to do well against skilled oppenents, thus giving "pros" more control over the game's outcome and thus their elo.

4v4 less time waitting but if 1 player leave?? if 5v5 then we got 4v5, sill playable, otherhand with 4v4 we got 3v4 now ?? GG?? 3players side lost CP soon
Im using g prox for us east b.met. To lazy to configure for northrendTongue But anyway moste of the dc's i had before changing the operator. Now i have 100mb conection and only a little spike sometimes. But anyway, it takes a loooooong time to get rid of 100 pkt of penaltySad

And about 4 vs 4 i think unified is right. Its more balanced when mid players get similar ammount of gold. Imagine 1 player with upgraded bow in the middle outfarming 2 other mates and providing no cover ect... I saw this many times, and even from good players... it happends every 1/3-4 games and and the time when 1 player with bow have like 200 creeps 2 other have 100 each and died already like 1-2 times in 10 min... Cause of the fact that one of them is focusing on creep instead of sharing damage.
Thats only 1 of the situiations in the middle that can fukc up the match next to bad player on lane that Unified spoke.

And for the siegetank:
tham mid player go huge tank fast (frost/earth) just to hold enemies longer and he hcreep so mass gold that he can handle them bothe. Had this many times.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't join Ranked Games... DaFR34K 5 4,387 2015-10-21, 23:18:11
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Ranked Bot Tez.Sick 6 5,256 2014-10-29, 20:44:04
Last Post: El_Polacco
  Bots down (QUALI+RANKED) RAF_Fenix 2 2,974 2014-10-20, 18:48:24
Last Post: eSVau
Smile what about a skype group for ranked/intern games? stibi- 29 23,160 2014-04-27, 00:14:14
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  why ban me in ranked game? guangzhou265 2 3,658 2014-04-26, 22:40:59
Last Post: eSVau