Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weird...
hi guys. i cannot join any bt games qualify or league. it just tells me game not found. its unusual never encounter this problem before. i thought maybe i got banned or something but i dont know any reason dor that and didnt find any request. ive made another account on azeroth and tryed to join but same thing happend. at some point i managed to join a qualify game but ive been disconnected as soon as the game was loaded. any ideeas? maybe the bt admins are kind enough to look into it? i joined any other maps and games available and the bt host was the only one which caused problems. thakns
(2012-05-26, 04:17:04)jojoy Wrote: hi guys. i cannot join any bt games qualify or league. it just tells me game not found. its unusual never encounter this problem before. i thought maybe i got banned or something but i dont know any reason dor that and didnt find any request. ive made another account on azeroth and tryed to join but same thing happend. at some point i managed to join a qualify game but ive been disconnected as soon as the game was loaded. any ideeas? maybe the bt admins are kind enough to look into it? i joined any other maps and games available and the bt host was the only one which caused problems. thakns
You play too much and the bt-bot cannot accept you in games!
Nah kidding i have no idea what's happening but im sure admins will help you Tongue
Don't be racist!
Be like a panda
Its white and black
Asian but fat:)
I have the exact same problem as you since yesterday, thought it was my net problem but guess not..
hi guys i think i know why, maybe is because u forgot to write down in your profile >>
battle tanks league, it worked with me

sorry i was wrong it wont work, because i joined to qualify game now and after the start in game the host disconected me, probably im realy banned
:(
now started workin ...its really weird.what happened but im glad its sorted itself out.