Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ombuserver Player's
I have a question, in which Warcraft server are bots, and can be played on them?.
I currently play on the Ombuserver server, there are people who play Battle tanks, but there is little. I would like to play with their bots and bring a few players of BT that is in ombuserver.

Or in any case, if you could configure their bots so that they can see on the Ombuserver server...

Best regards.
I have to admit i've never heard of ombuserver. Actually i have no idea how popular pvpgn realms are either which are out there but eurobattle and boredaussie.

With a little work it would be possible to let out league bots host on pvpgn realms too. The only concerns that will remain are about "corrupted" clients (by accident due hacked client or on purpose due cheating) or different patch status, which might result into desynched game states.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of Btanks player you wanna join! Althend 4 3,566 2008-02-28, 15:21:02
Last Post: Frechheit