Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why I was banned again?
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9577 (guangzhou263)

what's matter ? and no reason banned ?

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3461&page=17

can't see any banned request , but was banned, please explain why ?

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40042
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40040

two games result and nothing to said
8-3-77
24-40-86

also was banned, funny !!!!

Attached Files
.w3g   tez.w3g (Size: 2.25 MB / Downloads: 173)
.w3g   tez(win).w3g (Size: 1.58 MB / Downloads: 179)
just go qualify and we got chance for good ranked games
no mercy for you anymore

(2013-12-14, 17:52:35)Tez.Sick Wrote: just go qualify and we got chance for good ranked games
no mercy for you anymore

this is the reason?? I need mercy?? funny! how much I can earn in Btanks ?
if you banned me , please give me resonable explain
the only good thing when you join a game.......
you fill a slot so game can start a bit earlier....
but thats not enough
you just suck every game, really every game, even with positive stats your are nearly useless at all
and no problem for me, i am ready for your shitstorm, but guess what, i don't care

just go qualify and come back to ranked when you start to learn how to play bt at lane and mid....
btw just look at your elo and k/d ..... good player even got nearly 1500 elo and balanced k/d
you got 1300+ elo and your k/d is just horrible

and if we see you again in ranked games and you start to fuck up your own team,don't be surprised what happened next.....

Keep on mind that your gameplay pissed up so many players . Playing the poor way you always do is a just a your problem and ban is a result of lack of any will to use any advice from team-mates . I've warned you plenty of times for that . Patience to one player has its limits
(2013-12-14, 18:08:53)Tez.Sick Wrote: the only good thing when you join a game.......
you fill a slot so game can start a bit earlier....
but thats not enough
you just suck every game, really every game, even with positive stats your are nearly useless at all
and no problem for me, i am ready for your shitstorm, but guess what, i don't care

just go qualify and come back to ranked when you start to learn how to play bt at lane and mid....
btw just look at your elo and k/d ..... good player even got nearly 1500 elo and balanced k/d
you got 1300+ elo and your k/d is just horrible

and if we see you again in ranked games and you start to fuck up your own team,don't be surprised what happened next.....

if you think that's fair , I suggest you need to banned all of the players who is over rank 50, no need to said more, no banned request and ban! what the fuck of yours!
waste my times to play this fucking Btanks game and hold these account ! the rules of banned request hadn't these things ! just you dislike me only!

Guidelines Rules for Ban requests on league players
If a player is EXCESSIVELY FEEDING on PURPOSE, going AFK TO OFTEN in to many games, LEAVING TO OFTEN in several games, EXCESSIVE FLAMING, SABOTAGING THE TEAM, also DOING NOTHING ON PURPOSE preventing automatic afk, REPEATING IDIOTIC BEHAVIOR. On purpose BLOCKING ON EVERY INSTANCE teams tanks. Causing REPEATING TEAMKILLS on PURPOSE and SELLING AND BUYING ITEMS TO MINIMIZE LEAVER GOLD. Also KICKING A PLAYER ON PURPOSE FOR PENALTY POINTS PUNISHMENT just to give him penalty points with not so bad stats and evidence of chat that indicates that motive reveals REALLY bad sportsmanship. These are the valid reasons for applying for banning a league player with one or more stated reasons.
Attach a replay of the game which proofs your reason why the player should be banned
Explain a specific time when it started to occur if needed to make it easier for us when viewing replay.
Enter the link of the same game as the replay and post the player link and gamelink (search for player name at http://league.btanks.net)
Describing why the players should be banned
The player must have played on a RANKED league game (not qualify)
Post your ban request in this thread: Ban Requests - Direct report ban link
The request has to be stated within one week
If a league admin is present at a game a ban might be established without any further notice
(2013-12-14, 18:23:35)guangzhou265 Wrote: If a league admin is present at a game a ban might be established without any further notice

i like that

(2013-12-14, 18:33:23)Tez.Sick Wrote:
(2013-12-14, 18:23:35)guangzhou265 Wrote: If a league admin is present at a game a ban might be established without any further notice

i like that
then nevermind , I will send this web site to relative dept to complain that , that is discrimation for china people ! see what result will have!
bullshit admin and bad management , abuse powerauthority

(2013-12-14, 18:23:02)El_Polacco Wrote: Keep on mind that your gameplay pissed up so many players . Playing the poor way you always do is a just a your problem and ban is a result of lack of any will to use any advice from team-mates . I've warned you plenty of times for that . Patience to one player has its limits
idiot, I listen other players advice! RAF also said I have improve! , the king of the kick , go back to your kick world ! no need to talk with your rubbish!
I need to said , the 1300+ elo is get from the last banned which is give me most pently from El_Polacco before!

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4047

please see the full stroy and said again , not is that 1300+ elo at now , that is past problem , really unfair for me , use the time to improve , but still like that , really hard to believe europe players are like savage, worst than china people so much ,so disappointed to use the time to listen other player to improve and running for my account ! other players said hate me , and then you listen , not see the real and what's happen, how to do the management?

i like that

I don't. Dodgy

Guangzhou, make a few hundreds qualifs and come back to us stronger ! You are the future of the League, that's a fact ! Cool
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
(2013-12-15, 02:20:46)GodStrongArms Wrote:

i like that

I don't. Dodgy

Guangzhou, make a few hundreds qualifs and come back to us stronger ! You are the future of the League, that's a fact ! Cool

the main point is , if admin think all the bad players like me also need to a hundred qualifs , after that can get back to ranked , why they not setup the criteria of the ranked game at the beginning? use the time to few hundred hours! how much can I earn ? Btanks is not the game only? is the business product ? admin is my boss? game just for fun , and the rule is setup by them at the beginning, now just a partly people personnal bias and then break the rule? just funny why europe to be known as developed contury but the people is like that brutal.

if still like that against the china people , I will send this web site to complain in UK department which is following by "Race Relations Act"
Dude, there is no problem with the China people. What happens here is not linked to racism or occidentalocentrism !
Ranked League games are competitive. Unlike qualifies, where every level of players are welcome, ranked games are meant for experienced and able players who can at least play the game without being a liability for their team.

I am an average player, with a usual ratio of 6/7 about my Kill/Death scores. That's barely good enough to be competitive in a good game, and i fuck up often enough to make from time to time my team unhappy to have me.
So, with your 2/5 Kill/Death ratio on your best account, and way worst on your others, what do you expect ? You are not GOOD ENOUGH yet to player league games and SO you have to TRAIN IN QUALIF GAMES for a while till you can at least play on par with a player like me.

We like dedicated players here, and we want you to play ranked games with us, but not before you are ready to do so ! Period.
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
(2013-12-15, 12:15:36)GodStrongArms Wrote: Dude, there is no problem with the China people. What happens here is not linked to racism or occidentalocentrism !
Ranked League games are competitive. Unlike qualifies, where every level of players are welcome, ranked games are meant for experienced and able players who can at least play the game without being a liability for their team.

I am an average player, with a usual ratio of 6/7 about my Kill/Death scores. That's barely good enough to be competitive in a good game, and i fuck up often enough to make from time to time my team unhappy to have me.
So, with your 2/5 Kill/Death ratio on your best account, and way worst on your others, what do you expect ? You are not GOOD ENOUGH yet to player league games and SO you have to TRAIN IN QUALIF GAMES for a while till you can at least play on par with a player like me.

We like dedicated players here, and we want you to play ranked games with us, but now before you are ready to do so ! Period.

so that's the main point what I said before, firstly , the guaugzhou263 account data is not my fault to do it before, a big part is EL to do it at past, secondly, if same as you said , I agreed with you ranked games are meant for experienced and able players who can at least play the game without being a liability for their team, but if like that , why admins not setting the cretria in ranked game to slove it? I believe I am not the worst player in btanks, why other people hadn't banned? only me was banned? that's not racism is what ? other europe people hadn't problem ,and some people see I come from china and asked me where come from , then said banned , giveup something like that ! that is fair for me? if I hadn't improved , i don't argue in here , but now I try to do my best , also was banned , that is fair ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 13,355 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 3,216 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,601 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 10,952 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,867 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265