Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buildings,Breakers,and Detectors
I am playing constant games (Where people don't build buildings to save or take control points)

Where breakers are never used (Even though the can usually determine who wins or losses a game) Just the other game i built 12/13 breakers in a ranked game and none of them putting breakers allowed them to get tanks etc.

Detectors are so important if your tactic involves tp especially goblin tank.I play most games were sometimes i don't even have teleport but i am the one putting the detectors for teams mates.

Besides the fact its just so selfish these 3 aspects of the modern day bt games that so important to win (I was going to put a replay up but im not going to attempt to single players out)
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Y that's unfortunately a constant : when I play lane and see a gobo port in mid and I tell mates to put tb, they don't, just prefer feed him than spending 350 gold on a tb (which is paid back for only 1 kill). That's why developers added a support when you put one... Seems not enough, but what else to do...?
extra gold for kill or assist, if it was your breaker.
if its too imba, this extra gold maybe just a split of the original kill gold.

example (no real values):
Player A sets tb and assist for 100g
Player B kills for 500g
Player C assists for 100g
------
Total gold received: 700g

Type1:
Player A gets 20% extra (from kill value) for setting up the tb 100g + 100g from his assist, makes 200g
Player B gets 500g
Player C gets 100g
------
Total gold received: 800g

Type2:
Player A gets 20% (from kill value) for setting up the tb 100g + 100g from his assist, makes 200g
Player B gets 400g (20% less becouse he used a teams breaker for his kill)
Player C gets 100g
------
Total gold received: 700g

I think Type2 is totally ok to implement into the game. Also the 20% should maybe increased to 50%. A set up breaker is like an important save+stun and should be rewarded.
My experience kinda differs. I see breakers every single game I play (which are not too many though, so I may be just lucky).
Your actually right its just been in 2 of my last 5 games they actually never built 1 breaker or building in 1 hour 30 minutes xD. In (Ranked games)
i'd keep it simple - usual assist for the person who placed a breaker if the stunned person was killed
Another thing i noticed when i do say breaker middle people are still dropping items and going back to base?To purchase them xD. Maybe if all players had knowledge that you could purchase from control points and also place them with tech mechs they would be used more , so much feed if people just used breakers -_-.
Here is an example : http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40991
No player did any tb but me and yellow some times. And it was kind of a skilled game, which is more surprising... Or maybe not...
tbh when i take a look at the latest replays i think that the average skill of the league players has become better than 1-2 weeks agoSmile
+ it seems we have more games these days than beforeSmile
Y that's really a good thing for this game.
Keep up !
I had a game in which the oppoenents had 4 gobs at one and same time, most which had teleports.

Told my team to build breakers but did not se any breakers that was not placed by me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Player Creeps/Buildings Gold gozo1985 2 3,277 2013-05-24, 20:07:55
Last Post: gozo1985
  Destroy Creep Buildings MacBeth 2 3,268 2011-03-29, 01:38:56
Last Post: MacBeth
  More health for buildings AngryMasturbator 3 2,669 2008-03-20, 16:38:01
Last Post: Althend
  player controlled buildings DerSatan 7 3,779 2007-11-15, 16:50:00
Last Post: Batto
  Nukes + allied buildings Game Hunter 8 4,670 2007-09-16, 15:35:07
Last Post: Tempest