Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban req
Hi there. i think its obvious, i am writing this post requesting to be unbanned. honestly i dont have a clue why i was banned and i dint even try to understand. eco sabbotage? please i barely know what that means, all i know is we had a dispute that started the game before. reason? dont have a clue player started picking on me dont know who or why and i dont remember his acc name but i remember being hate kicked because i insulted. ok i insulted but who doesnt especially when is provoked by malicious attitude. i think being hate kicked is enough no need for ban. i mean half av bt players have at least 2 acc names... ban is futile but as a principle, no ofence but who ever handles the ban request should follow their own judgement...who request the ban, against who and for what reasons. i bet the guy has another dozen of request against various players for i dont know what reasons. ive played more than 2000 games for the last 5 years and this with only the acc that has been banned and i belive ive seen alot av things happening in a bt game this is no reason for ban and its a shame i have to waste my time and energy writing this.
regards to the bt world
heres the links you asked for:
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...ight=jojoy
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=383 jojoy
Velocity2k won't be available till next week, so no ban lifting till he returns.

And you got banned because u ruined your teams economy on purpose by wasting all your gold on purpose.
And reading your wall of text without a slightest understanding why you got banned does let me think you require this additional week (at least).
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
if buying items means ruining team economy than you obviously have a different understanding of economics. Maybe you are in the wrong profession; you should be an accountant my friend. I played that game like every other one with good faith and my goal was to win. I feel sorry if your ego is too big to be able to handle this matter without letting your feelings show. I bet you didnt even watch the replay of the game if the player who request the ban provided one. someone said recently that the admins abuse their powers... you know what i believe? they dont abuse their powers because they just want to do it they abuse their powers because they are incompetent. They are the reason why this league is slowly dieing my friend. they can only regulate rules for bans, rules that they even dont follow. they cant do somthing to impruve the league experience and this is sad. feed your ego with my ban and keep it to your grave if you please. kind regards to a rigged league.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 6,515 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,735 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban THX 5 4,563 2015-10-23, 05:01:43
Last Post: galadion1
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,999 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  unban?? THX 3 3,778 2015-10-16, 04:10:38
Last Post: eSVau