Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Filter tools?
Map filter tools

Is there any program that allows you to only get/see the list of a particular map in warcraft. For example I only want to play battle tanks 8.26, only battle tanks maps comes up. Does it exist any such tools?
windows folder option xP
BILLY TALENT SUCKS LIVE; SO DON`T THINK I LIKE THEM ANYMORETongue
Man sollte die Metaller meiden, es sei denn man ist jung, hübsch, weiblich und willig... ...Oder man hat (Frei)Bier
No really, is there any tools that allows only 1 selected map to appear at custom game selection?
no. but you can put all your maps into a specific folder (maps/bt, maps/eletd, maps/dota...) and only use your "downloads" folder to join games, not to host them...
but then you have these maps on your Drive twice ^^

(personally i got a folder "recent maps" where i store the last version of bt, eletd, mafa, msd and some maps more, which i host sometimes ^^)
No Support via PM!!
psycho_dmr Wrote:no. but you can put all your maps into a specific folder (maps/bt, maps/eletd, maps/dota...) and only use your "downloads" folder to join games, not to host them...
but then you have these maps on your Drive twice ^^
Could you tell some more about this? I nearly don't get it.
Is there any way to define different folders fo hosting and joining?
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
if you join a game, wc3 checks if that map is in "maps/downloads"... but if you host a game, you can put your maps in "maps/recent" or "maps/bt" (folder)
No Support via PM!!
I did find a game seeker program that shows the selection of games. It is called W3XGameSeeker120E4. (megaupload) Also found at http://infostore.org/info/1998905. But unfortunately it have a limited choice of game type (battle tanks entry is missing), but at least you can selecte refuse option. I think may may edit ini file and add options. Great at spotting games, but it is a beta version so it may be bugged.
By the way, it's possible to edit the ini file and type the name of the map and use a custom filter. If you only are looking for battle tanks games, all battle tanks games will appear on W3X Game Seeker. I added Battle Tanks in the ini file, so it's not there by default.

Heres a screenshot. There was only 1 BT game when I used it.

[attachment=0]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow; ok thanks, i will use it when ive got time (next week)
NICHT mehr aktiv hier im Forum, seit Anfang 2008
Anyway it's only searches through the game list that appears in warcraft. What I really would have liked, is a search tool that could find all hosted battle tank games at the moment. When you start to browse the game list, only 20 games randomly chosen by blizzard appears, even if there is probably 40-400 created games.
didnt know that... but i believe theres no way to find that games... just host a game on your own...
The problem is that I suck at hosting. Everybody whines that I lagg like hell when I host and there are plenty leavers.

So I prefer joining games. Gameseeker is a handy tool, but I wish there was some sort of deepgamesearcher like it is for dota, which reveals absolutely ALL games at once on b.net
That would be nice indeed, since i have the same hosting-problems. Maybe it is a possibility to change the dota program for btanks? I dont know if that is possible however...