Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again a ban without reason (threat by xL0x, then banned)
Ok, I remember right, you were the guy who insulted othersWink
just need a second to check another player which also uses a nick with three words camelcased ^^
Calm eh?
"There is nothing worth a ban, i'm really sick of shitty admin"
"I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT, PLEASE VELOCITY, EXODUS, BRING YOUR GRUNTS IN LINE !!!"
"Try to record that in your wicked mind."
"u fuckign give some retards to be admin"
Nevermind...

Sorry but if I'm an admin I would maybe not tell you that I hate you, but you make it too easy to think soWink

I suggest, make a new account - play f**** 20 qualifygames - stop doing any bullshit ingame - go play ranked - and have fun!

peace.
(2014-02-11, 16:48:21)GodStrongArms Wrote: @Max : There is nothing to learn from unfairness. But is there something to earn from asslicking ? Aside looking wiser than one is by playing the "learning and law abiding citizen" against the fact themselves ?

Are you kidding? I respect all players of the league but this ban isn't unfair. All know that to get a ban you need to flame (more or less) and the most you were banned, the easier you will get banned again.
Let me remind you last game I played with you : I told you in this game something like "don't start to flame or you'll get a ban".
Is it asslicking? And do you think that behavior will make you respected by league (and moreover by admins)?

Grow up...
@Max : No, i am not kidding. Not at all.
U can't speak about respecting people and then advocate happy slapping. That makes you totally disrespectfull towards the guy who gets this treatement. But obviously, contradiction ain't a problem for you. A lesson about respect : If you have nothing to gain from someone's problems, why do you come and shoot on the ambulance ? Is that about humanity, about respect ? Seriously try to think a little before you come and annoy people with purposeless third zone wisdom...

As for the last game we played together, first i don't even know you, second if you are Maxletueur please provide me the replay, because i can't remember this nickname telling me this kind of stuff. One more invented memory to give content to ur purposeless talk ?

Then, league is not a person, it's not an entity neither. League is made of people, some who respects me, some who don't, and most who don't care a single second. How can you be that weak intellectually to spill on us this kind of idiocy ?
- Either you need recognition and taking Tez side in a struggle that doesn't concern you at all is the best way to do it (and that's why i spoke about "something to earn"). I suggest you to stop because you're as much irrelevant than I am in other players heart.
- Either you're plain stupid, and that's something i'm considering seriously when i read your posts asking people to grow up when you're the one intruding and messing things up like a child who needs some attention.

But like I said, contradictions are not a problem for you.

Then, @ Gozo : You even mix upother people's words with my own to make a point about me, and legitimate hatred. Then say "Peace". You're great buddy.

You disqualify yourself as a credible person to speak with. Go play 25 qualifs, maybe you'll meet me in. ;-)
Farewell.
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
Ok I got it. You are right and all other people are wrong. (I do respect players as players, not always as persons...).

I don't have the replay (and yes I am Maxletueur btw), I won't keep all replays of all games I play, but still you are known as a flamer and last game I played with "Godstrongarms" - maybe it's not you then I apologize - this guy just flamed for no reason - and I told him...

Then if you don't want people to talk about something that doesn't concern them, then just shut up on forum and send pm to admin you want to talk to. You make it public, so don't be mad at those who give their opinions. And you flaming isn't an opinion, it's a fact. Purposeless talk? Let's talk about that : you have a ban which can be lift ONLY after 1 week and you cry 1 day after. Is that useful?

Who's the child who need attention? The one who cries all weeks because he's always banned for the same reason or the one who's telling you that no one cares that you are banned or not. And again, if you have a problem with admins, talk to them in pm, forum is open to everybody. I don't care what you think about me, just saying that you should learn for your mistakes (aka perpetual flame) or just shut up and stop complaining to everybody that you behave like an ass. If not, be open to critical.

I'm out of here, you are right, it useless. This entire thread is totally useless.
®amen. Close? Rolleyes
@Max : I did sent pm to Tez Sick a long time ago (when he did this for the first time, at jagler's private request). At the time, he didn't want the favours he granted to be public. So he got angry to be spotted and answered this : "schieß los ".

Quite classy for an admin. Then it degenerated and my only way to fight this back is to make it public. Then Max, if you come to take a dump in my yard, your guilty ass can expect an answer. That's one of the main law of adversity. You didn't really make a point "You've done this, I told you that, happy slapping is good, grow up kid", so don't expect me to welcome kindly your erzatz of point of view.

As a player, i have really no problem with you, you're good player, good teamplayer.
As a forumer, it's very different. In your last post, you babble about the "one week delay" to ask a lift. So u ask me to respect rule, to lift a ban that was not made under a fair process in the first place. It has been said dozens of times already in my previous threads, i really explained extensively why i was struggling those bans, but you just read what you want to read, and you ignore the rest. Doing that, you make ur point of view absolutely worthless because you answer to only a part of the problem, and not the whole of it. I feel like i'm teaching a teen to make a proper argument, and that's really not my point here. Sorry to be harsh with you...

I'll leave the child issue between you and yourself, and about the thread, it's cause by an unfair ban which has been made out of any rule or due process, just for Tez enjoy. And that's why I want it to be lifted.

@Gozo : Ahem. Stop play the wise smartass who preaches peace after justifying hate one post earlier, and mind your own business ?Smile
ok seems all here are just wrong and you are yoda..enjoy ban(s)! Its not even worth reading your brainfarts.
over and out...
Indeed, both of you are wrong.
And those brainfarts of mine seem enough worth it for you to answer and make some of your own.
Over and out Gozo, your answer was stylish.Wink
Anyone cares to explain me why Suger_Mom comes to bother me in private msg with a so called "admin chatter " ? Strange things are going on here...

Suger_mom Wrote:
GodStrongArms Wrote:Told ya.

I have way worst ennemies than you here, so u're not even an annoyance for me. ;-)

And that's good?

From Admin:
u forgot to upload the replay + Nexes (Godstrongarms, Canneton, .....) is a stupid idiot....
so pls upload replay, maybe i can ban him again!
otherwise your request will delete soon by esvau

Indeed, you are a stupid idiot...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 14,134 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 3,368 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,754 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 11,444 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,943 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265