Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there a reason ?
German:

Leute krieg ich irgendwie raus warum ich ständig aus dem spiel fliege? Auf einmal flieg ich ständig raus. Die letzten 4 Spiele. Zum kotzen. Alles andre geht meistens - icq und studi usw... aber aus dem bnet flieg ich raus - was tun ? Penalty sucks. .....

English :

Dudes i´m pissed off, because i allways leak out. The last 4 games i can´t finish - allthough they went quite well. Icq, skype and facebook is usually connected though not the battle net..... What shall i do ? Penalty sucks hard...

thx for help
[attachment=0]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
In all "lagged out" games you had different IPs. So it looks like you have reconnects.
Maybe a problem of your router or provider. You may also check the log of your router.
i have the same problem sometimes. the problem is the router says, there was no disconnect or something like that, so i am very confused, why i disconnected. if it wasnt the problem of client, is it possible, it was another problem between only this one client and the server (the hostbot)?
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
do you use programs which cause reconnects to get a new ip?
like dl programs or whatever...
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Thx for help

I don´t use reconnect programms. Maybe the problem was only at this day. Bnet runs stable right now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what's matter I was banned? no any reason? guangzhou265 25 16,200 2014-08-27, 13:21:03
Last Post: Ch4oSxD
  Again a ban without reason (threat by xL0x, then banned) GodStrongArms 28 13,873 2014-02-16, 16:53:05
Last Post: GodStrongArms