Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.55] On the Streets of Northrend
1 hour 43 minute 4v4 private non-league game:

BzH-Analcoolik, BENNIE.FM, DJ.FELLI, token VS WaRRioR_BrosS, Warrior_hong, qweqqweq, Daf4ever (left at around 45 minutes, presumably disconnected)

I'm posting this replay cause it was a really fun game that was back and forth a lot. It had a lot of different strategies and tactics that we've all learned. Some things worked and some things didn't.
No big deal, just for fun, sort of serious and sort of just to test stuff out and see what happens. Basically it's just another random battle tanks game that got played by some poeple who bumped into each other on the streets of Northrend.

Attached Files
.w3g   4v4 vs bennie, coolik, felli, n token.w3g (Size: 2.29 MB / Downloads: 284)
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
A good example of games as not to play!

1) lot of mistakes in the development and balance of HP and weapons
2) Mistakes balance type of tank and weapons (Sky Fort and low range weapon - ggggg))))) )
And much more...

PS: I thought that the top leagues to play better
thanx for you coments asearch.info. i never said any of us played well in that game. just that it was a good fight.

if that replay wasn't good enough for you then i think frecheit should post some of his replays. It seems to me like frechheit is always playing really good internal games. I still didn't play great, but i think i even had a plus score in the last game or 2 i played with him. It would be nice if he could post one of those games or 1 or 2 other replays of his all time favorites.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
When u want i can upload some replays. But where can i do that?

When Indieter read this then he is a Feederfish. BangBig Grin

Edit: I postet a replay of me. Its 1-2 weeks old.

Attached Files
.w3g   Bug and Btnk.w3g (Size: 2.8 MB / Downloads: 205)
When u want to play BT come Channel Clan BuG or Clan BuG2Smile We are waiting for good games !

Moreover visit us on http://www.clanbug.kilu.deSmile

[Image: paint1bw2.jpg]
thank you frechheit, if you want to upload more then if i were u i'd make a new topic with [8.57] or whatever map version it was in the title and upload them there

15 min (+/- 5) Red good tactic and balaced weapon group in center (Dark Force)
error red buy tanks for big range weapon
29 min Frechheit buy hull 5k noo good ideas, no balanced weapon and hp
31 min ... buy LPG noo good ideas, a weak weapon to the current time, the abuse of the use of one type of weapons
41 min ... buy FM noo good ideas, weapon low range for air
1h all errors that resulted in not a single reference point were not captured
1h ... buy IF noo good ideas, no balanced weapon and hp
seriously do you have any good and constructive ideas or suggestions?
you joined this forum and each post you made, just said " you all are noobs, you can't play"
i'd like to see one of your replays and tell the people how to do better if you're complaining about there tactics.
ChronicStoned Wrote:seriously do you have any good and constructive ideas or suggestions?
you joined this forum and each post you made, just said " you all are noobs, you can't play"
i'd like to see one of your replays and tell the people how to do better if you're complaining about there tactics.

1) is aware only of our clan members
2) Because of my critics can be a lot of ideas (learn from the mistakes)
3) http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1927 Then I gave a few good tactic
I think that asearch needs some lesson of humilityBig Grin
Just check ingame :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
@asearchinfo.: come channel clan bug and play a gameWink want to see your skills seeya

and please state your clan,ingamename or friends.

I cant find u.
When u want to play BT come Channel Clan BuG or Clan BuG2Smile We are waiting for good games !

waiting on the channel
I just duel him. Here is his level in the replay...

Attached Files
.w3g   asearch_info.w3g (Size: 221.86 KB / Downloads: 189)
Skill of Asearch is maybe average not bad but nah.

Dont know why he insult other People but i lost interest in him^^ when he lose against u so bad nothing against u althendWink i dont want to play him anymore^^

Quote:nothing against u althend

hahaha Frechi really insult you AlthendSmile
Trolololo
Play for fun, not for pride. AND EVERYONE KNOWS I AM THE BESTBig Grin
(and most of the time i have the lowest ping ahhahah )
Althend Wrote:Play for fun, not for pride. AND EVERYONE KNOWS I AM THE BESTBig Grin
(and most of the time i have the lowest ping ahhahah )

Game finished now thy queue play one delayed which played I.
And see if you are so fortunate
What do you mean?
i watched the replay frechheit put up here and i thought it was really cool. I think it's nice that anyone can watch that and see some really skilled players like frechheit and indet skillfully using some of their tactics and tricks against other. If you've never seen it before i'd recomend keeping an eye on those two players to pick up some ideas.
They both did a really good job in that game. although frechheit got really fed early on. he was something like 11-0 at ten minutes. lol. but indet did his best to counter him middle.

some interesting things i noticed:

1. teal and purple fed frechheit epically all game lol
2. nepharius and sam_ach had too few weapons to farm creeps early on, especially sam_ach, who was in a side lane by himself with only his starting weapon still (up untill about 30 min in).
3. I would have liked to see sigiac (yellow schredder) swap lanes with teal or purple (both air tanks) to go middle and combine his short range shredder with indet's long range heli and later on when indet got a heavy tank that would have been an even better combo. not that heavy tank and air is a bad combo though.
4. it was pretty funny when indet drops 2 weapons to reduce his bounty right before frechheit kills him at 1 hour into the game and then can't get them both back for another 5 minutes. lol
5. i also thought it was funny when indet puts a breaker near the mid cp and gets a couple of guys stuck in some trees. i took a screenshot of it:
[attachment=0]

thanx for uploading the replay frechheit.

to anyone: I'd like to see some more replays with good players where it's a close game if anyone feels like posting them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I also watched the replay and already fixed the stuck position. I'm kinda disappointed noone reported that, after the game ... ;)
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Hmm.. Perhaps a replay section of the forum dedicated to sharing of replays? It would allow discussion and voting on games worth watching etc..

I wont bother creating a seperate topic for it.
๏̮๏