Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BT 8.53b Feedback
Hey guys,
some weeks ago I released BT 8.51 with quite a big changelog. I think you now had enough time to play with it and now I want to know what you think about the changes. I've heard nearly nothing about it ... which is normally a good thing, if you didn't like it you'd be complaining :P

I want to know how you liked those changes:
  • Sky Fortress changes
  • Titan changes
  • Movement speed changes
  • Skill changes (Tinker ulti, Exploder ulti, Goblin Turbo, Lord of the Sky)
  • Upgrade changes
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
I think these are good changes but i have a (very) litte problem with the max movement speed (522)(dont know if its really a "Bug" or if it is only a graphik Bug):
If you have a Speed Pack (or an item for more speed) at your states stands: 435 (max speed there is shown)........so my question is, is the max movement speed really 522 or 435?
Weltuntergang. Na und?
Die Sonne geht doch auch jeden Tag unter.
I have exprimented some crash, i do'nt know why but the balance seems nice. I really don't see why people say that long range is imba.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
i havnt checked out the titan and exploder ulti changes yet, but every other change i really like.

good job on that version!
I did like that the upgrades did no longer include troops and they got 200 gold cheaper pr upgrade (300 for attack upgrade). Upgrading is more economical.

I didn't like the titan changes. I would prefer perhaps 2 skills which affects air. Infernal can hit air with all his 3 abilities, so why should titan be limited to only 1? I don't care if he can stun air or not. I have major difficulties with players dodging the hailfire perfectly.
All changes are good, except Titan - I just haven't played him:) and I don't know.
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
SF change - good. Now you can't rely only on the ulti while you are in fact weaker than your opponent.
When's Gazlow coming? Doesn't need to be perfect, just put it in if the ulti is working :wink:
The ai can just buy tanks from the tank construction place without going there. Even if the mode is only tinker, they are able to buy whatever tank they want. If for instance I decided to do 30k tinker only, I start with a tinker and can't buy another tank all game, and the ai immediately switch to sky fortresses from the middle of main base.
it has been said more then enough that tinker mode doesn't work on AI ...

But for the changes, I really like them & they are more balancing the game. Especially the movement speed is nice, now it isnt this boring that all have for example max 450, and once again you are able to chase someone because you are faster. It also made the barricade lot more useful. This was before, in my opinion a lot less useful, but now with the speed going from 450 to 522 for example, really nice, good job guys Smile
The requirement still sucks ^^
I hope advanced requirement by default in next version (or remove it totally. Currently, it is rush to demon)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Rushing demon is the easiest way to epic win. We all know that. I want double requirements for demon and no reqs for other tanksSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Simple feedback BENNIE.FM 3 3,757 2013-03-19, 17:46:15
Last Post: eSVau
  Being a Referee - Feedback TKF 4 3,995 2010-11-09, 10:25:44
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Ability Adjustment Feedback TKF 18 10,482 2010-09-08, 16:00:01
Last Post: TKF
  Feedback on the terrain changes (8.56) Khristophoros 3 3,449 2008-12-22, 13:20:21
Last Post: Khristophoros
  Feedback 8.4x Exodus 23 18,568 2008-08-15, 19:09:18
Last Post: Exodus