Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why is blizzard anti-hacking custom games now?
i'm sort of not suprised really that no one thinks like me. i guess you are all naive a little bit or don't care. you can call me paranoid but you all are smart or semi-smart people for the most part so make your own opinion. i only offer my own:

1. blizzard has lots and lots of sponsors. the sponsors pay to promote and sponsor tournaments from dota and ladder play. if maps like btanks were sponsored for tournaments and advertising then blizzard would be at the whim of outside mappers like exodus and i would hazzard to say that they don't relish that idea. i could be wrong. there's no way to prove what i'm thinking is right and if i am right there is not much we could do about it anyways.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Messages In This Thread
Re: why is blizzard anti-hacking custom games now? - by qweqqweq - 2009-04-17, 22:11:13

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starcraft 2 - Custom maps Ger-Dyers-Eve 9 9,397 2010-09-30, 16:48:03
Last Post: Ger-Dyers-Eve
  physics sandbox games DOGG1 5 5,058 2008-05-29, 03:27:20
Last Post: DOGG1