Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I'm getting sick of League
Rob this is a suggestions forum not a complaints forum.

First of all Btanks is at a lower public-skill-level than DOTA is. Most players in DOTA realize when to combo and how to do it well. Players in battle tanks have less things to think about and most of the time don't even think about their allie's abilities cd or anything like that (ult creeps, random stunning etc). They basically run around like chickens with their heads cut off looking for waves of creeps or perhaps the "feeders" on the other team that they can farm off. They don't care about stupid CPs and pick air tanks to purposefully avoid the responsibility of having to play with the team because if your team is a bunch of noobs who don't realize how and when to combo shit then you're all alone and nothing beats an air tank for soloing and farming.

A suggestion to change something that a player does not pay attention to - ELO - will likely change absolutely nothing whatsoever. These guys hardly pay attention to shit in game as you have said so why should we believe that it will change anywhere else? They don't pay attention!

Communication is key and if ONE suggestion belongs in this forum it is the CD's of the tanks abilities in the menubar that shows your allies' names. In DOTA only 1 CD is listed, the ultimate but in battle tanks all cooldowns could be easily? listed (if they exist). This compensates for a lack of communication and adds a convenience factor too.

I think your #1 problem is the fact that you usually go mid lane GEN, you need to pick the solo lane, and then dominate it. If your allies are around their other allies then perhaps they wouldn't have their heads in the sand and if they need help, you can go help them. The main premise is assuming you won't fuck your own lane up... and I think that's doable. Try changing your strategy to make the team you are on conform to teamwork. A solo lane guy is only going to think "where can I farm" or "I can't leave the lane" and they might not even be checking the minimap at all. At least if they are mid with allies you know they are safer n shit.

So long story short, GEN needs to change how he plays but he doesn't want to. You need to go a solo lane, help your allies and not the reverse. Simple as that.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Why I'm getting sick of League - by TKF - 2010-09-10, 22:47:04
Re: Why I'm getting sick of League - by scron2 - 2010-09-11, 20:54:06
Re: Why I'm getting sick of League - by Althend - 2010-09-12, 04:22:31
Re: Why I'm getting sick of League - by scron2 - 2010-09-12, 21:32:21
Re: Why I'm getting sick of League - by BENNIE.FM - 2010-09-14, 00:18:48

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 3,227 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 6,577 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 5,831 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 6,480 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco
  [league] penalties eSVau 19 25,566 2014-08-18, 22:10:57
Last Post: Bernar_Ali