Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GrizzlyB ak proggkiller ak yournightmare ak knightmere (?)
kk u irecuperable, that supid stats is ur stats...
no matter u can say all bull sh u want i dont care...
about my elo is 1513.93 so u still say bs without check
abuot lies mr manager is true u lied all see u sayd, or is me who wrote ur post, wtf man grow up
u not a kid in primary school
u really cant assume ur words, show us some integrity,
or u jus ta bad caracter....
keep it up
lie more if u love it
best regards ur freindCool

(2012-03-22, 01:21:54)dirtyterror Wrote: + 1 polacco. Hes doing this pretty often. For him top score of the game is to get kills with long range heli with energy torpedoes or just a tinker, no mather that sometimes from score 20:5 at min 20 hes dropping to 20:40,and hes still a heli at min 60, or buying sky tank at min 60... when all other start to buy infernals and fortresses. And dont tell me i lie Grizzly, cause the replay i posted shows how you play. And argument about fact that im using earth at the same time... LOL
For you earth with 2x poison blaster and supercell + speed pack and power pack = your gear in this paticular game? Do you even know a skills of earth or the way he deacrease any damage?(skill or weapon).
Hes throwing some stupid game statistics... Idk what for. Hes pretty known player and we all know his behavior and the way of playing BT. Sometimes you can go crazy and win a game with heli 4x swarm rockets and gold hull at min 60 when you play with lets say 3 good players... Cause they will do the job you cant do... And with your elo is not hard to get a good players to team. Sometimes even i play longer with low tier tank knowing that i have like 3 good players in the team. But usually at min 55 im ready for infernal or fort. Well only when i play earth i go straight to titan.

PS about ur freind polacco mabe u can help him to find that famous 1 game played with him i fup, that will be nice...
thanks my freind

gn8 make sweet dreams
love u

(2012-03-22, 01:31:31)PROGGKILLER Wrote: kk u irecuperable, that supid stats is ur stats...
no matter u can say all bull sh u want i dont care...
about my elo is 1513.93 so u still say bs without check
abuot lies mr manager is true u lied all see u sayd, or is me who wrote ur post, wtf man grow up
u not a kid in primary school
u really cant assume ur words, show us some integrity,
or u jus ta bad caracter....
keep it up
lie more if u love it
best regards ur freindCool

(2012-03-22, 01:21:54)dirtyterror Wrote: + 1 polacco. Hes doing this pretty often. For him top score of the game is to get kills with long range heli with energy torpedoes or just a tinker, no mather that sometimes from score 20:5 at min 20 hes dropping to 20:40,and hes still a heli at min 60, or buying sky tank at min 60... when all other start to buy infernals and fortresses. And dont tell me i lie Grizzly, cause the replay i posted shows how you play. And argument about fact that im using earth at the same time... LOL
For you earth with 2x poison blaster and supercell + speed pack and power pack = your gear in this paticular game? Do you even know a skills of earth or the way he deacrease any damage?(skill or weapon).
Hes throwing some stupid game statistics... Idk what for. Hes pretty known player and we all know his behavior and the way of playing BT. Sometimes you can go crazy and win a game with heli 4x swarm rockets and gold hull at min 60 when you play with lets say 3 good players... Cause they will do the job you cant do... And with your elo is not hard to get a good players to team. Sometimes even i play longer with low tier tank knowing that i have like 3 good players in the team. But usually at min 55 im ready for infernal or fort. Well only when i play earth i go straight to titan.

Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
U can have fun then!!! Angel

Messages In This Thread
RE: GrizzlyB ak proggkiller ak yournightmare ak knightmere (?) - by PROGGKILLER - 2012-03-22, 01:31:31