Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defusal insanity!!! Where's the radar? Why?
Mine defusal kit can no longer detect mines. The worst change I've encountered. Yes it's true look here.

8.27 changelogs Wrote:Removed the radar from the Mine Remote Fuse

Did you hear wrong? NO!! Changelog, do you hear this?

changelogs Wrote:HAHAHA you don't need radar to remove mines, you can always guess where it is. There's no problem :mrgreen:

Yeah, is it like minesweeper. where is the numbers? There must appear a number so you know how many mines there is, right. You can't do it blindly!!! That's gay.

changelogs Wrote:HAHAHA[attachment=0] MISSED! This is how it may look like. :mrgreen: You got killed btw. You runned into a mine

I CAN'T F* SEE THE MINES WITH JUST MINE DEFUSER KIT WITH NO RADAR FUNCTION!!! wtf that's horrible. What about a red number ingame. Some hint about your targeting close to a minefield?

changelogs Wrote:Red numbers will make it to easy to guess. NEVAAAR!!! :mrgreen: Radar function in defuse kit will be cheat!

LOOOOOL. How do you remove the mines. You can't always guess.

changelogs Wrote:Buy a radar. Put a radar module inside a tinker tower. You see the mines :mrgreen:

Yeah, right. Like I would become a tinker and build a tower with radar module, how big is the chance for not getting the tower ripped off?

changelogs Wrote:You will enjoy defusing the mine with big frustration!! At that point you already provided the team with so much trouble that the odds for losing is greater. Mines is a psychological weapon you know. Increase the fear factor of running into them and increase campingness. Also it should be so feared, that you will fear to defuse mines. That the mines main purpose :wink:

LOL. I won't buy a 2500 gold shit kit that requires Minesweeper skills without radar.

8.27 changelogs Wrote:Fixed some minor Bugs

And what is that supposed to mean?

8.27 changelogs Wrote:Fixed some minor Bugs = changed the Mine defuser kit cost to 1250 gold :mrgreen:

Ah ok! So with that price it's ok, BUT BUYING A DEFUSER AND A RADAR COSUMES 2 INVENTORY SLOTS. I don't like that.

8.27 changelogs Wrote:That's right. cuz the "Tinker wizard ass coalition with radar module does see mines hahaha pure party yankees" has affected this choice. They are very mighty and has great influence you know. Your protest it futile, unless you want to exterminate the TWACWRMDSMHAHAHAPPY!!! :mrgreen: By all means try

Ok, they asked for it... They won't change my opinion :twisted:

[Image: download.php?avatar=101.gif]

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Defusal insanity!!! Where's the radar? Why? - by TKF - 2007-10-02, 00:22:02