Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good that air ship is been upgraded what how heli
(2013-12-14, 19:56:13)EarthR Wrote:
(2013-12-14, 19:17:06)Flygplan Wrote: Well I have allready made one suggestion to how the airship could be changed to make it more team friendly however I will now make a new suggestion how it can be changed:

Name: Airship
Cost: Not suggested
Hitpoints: Not suggested
Speed: Not suggested
Description: Airships abillites allows it to easy operate behind enemies lines destroying buildings with ease and attacking unsuspecting enemies however the airship lacks strong nuking abillites and teaming abillites giving it problem in dirrect confortations and team vs team battles.

Abillites:

Shoker: same as now.

Building buster: Drop a big bomb at targeted building which alot of damage.

Only vs buildings.
Damage 1k*level
Colddown 30 sec

Smoke Generator: Pasive skill which makes the Airship invisible for enemies and is only discovered if it get close enougth or by invisible detectors.

Detection range 1000-100*(level-1) so at level 5 range is 600.

Ulti: Remote bomb
Place out a bomb which you later can detonate by using the skill again, however the bomb can be discovered and destroyed.

Damage 2000 + 500*(level-1)

Tank canon/Building canon:
Tank canon same as now
Building canon targets only buildings but do more damage.

This may not by far be the best suggestion to the airship.
But this airship do what many players use airtanks for, attacking buildings before even all cps is captured.
I don't think this airship is op because you can defend against it and its weak vs all tanks basicly if you can se it but it will punish you hard if you don't try to fight it.
still all you suggest is to make airship even more ego. Not a single teamskill there. besides shocker is the most useless ability current airship has and you just want to keep that ability Confused
how do you determine who is worth of the role of destroying enemy buildings? you just make 1 of the players do his own selfish thing while the rest of the team has to fight the enemy.

I before this suggestion suggested a more team frendliy Airship then the current one is.
This time however I suggested another type of Airship which is more ego then the current one.
However I don't see the problem with ego tanks and Airship is not by far the most ego tank, alot of other tanks beat it at ego play.
I keept shocker on this Airship because I wanted it to have some sort of burst damage but changed all other abillites to make it more of a base killer who can sneak past enemy defences.
The point with this tank is to destroy buildings to get more gold, most important is the facs which will most likley win you the game because of the hugh gold advantage you get by destroying them.
By farming builds you can also get alot of gold which will help your team if you know how to later team upp with your allies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: good that air ship is been upgraded what how heli - by Flygplan - 2013-12-17, 18:43:04

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take a look a good laugh Cbud_ 4 3,700 2010-05-21, 19:01:12
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Air Ship Drones too strong Prog 3 3,355 2008-06-18, 17:40:45
Last Post: Prog
  THE MINES!! To strong, good enough or to weak? TKF 131 84,296 2008-06-05, 16:47:00
Last Post: Exodus
  How to get the good players back? psycho_dmr 20 11,540 2007-11-12, 09:04:32
Last Post: TKF