Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
selective to banned player , not follow the rules of the game ,good management!
This post is give the admin and players who is only of hearsay but never know the real condition :

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40085 (guangzhou264)

in this game , someone said fuck china ! and I listened galadion2 and RAF to improve my playing , and create said , I am not galadion2 and RAF, so their advice I no use , why these players are same as illiterate and like that unreasonable? someone said only against for me , not discrimation, but these players really let me have that feeling , listened yours suggest , no use, not listen and then said me not listen other advice, how can I follow? I got banned for these account and still hadn't any reason , if all game are my fault to lead lost , I nothing to said , but the real is I do anything also are wrong , I am very disappointed to play with the europe players , I don't mind to leave in Btanks , but I just feel pity why this good game can destory for the fucking seflish players and these will be waste the creator time to create of Btanks , this is the main reason why the Btanks slowly dying, I will not use above account to play the fucking qualify , because I believe after I play 1000 game , still like that , every win or lost also my fault which is anyone fucking die once and got banned! I will report this web site content and all of my replay to UK dept about Racial Discrimination Act , I am not need any mercy and UK dept to help me anything , if anyone still send the fucking PM to said the idiot things, I only think they are whole life stay in this stage will not understand what am I do . I will go back to reality and use my play qualify time to earn money will more better.

Thanks for all players which is teach me to play Btanks for these months , and
hope yours have a good future in yours life!

guangzhou (china )

Attached Files
.w3g   create.w3g (Size: 3.55 MB / Downloads: 234)

Messages In This Thread
selective to banned player , not follow the rules of the game ,good management! - by guangzhou265 - 2013-12-18, 05:42:42

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Update - Unable to join game jojoy 7 6,251 2017-04-11, 22:04:03
Last Post: jojoy
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 14,180 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 3,381 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,765 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 11,484 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog