Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again a ban without reason (threat by xL0x, then banned)
There is no reason to ban someone without a banrequest. Period. Try to record that in your wicked mind. You're an admin, not a pimp who grant favor to whores by bullying customers. So act like it.

I guess it's hard for you. You said it once, "you don't care and you love it", and that's in that spirit that you keep ban-bashing for months.

Thanks to you, your little friends feel now powerfull enough to threaten me of ban each time i disagree with them or slap them for something they did, like any player would do. So basically they can do anything, say anything, they know you have their back. Great job Tez, that's quite a way to bring peace to the games and to the forum. Quite a way to improve BT, quite a way to improve our community. Clap ! Clap ! Clap !

Then, you really confuse things. I have no doubt about your dedication to this community, it's obvious u contribute. I just say u're unfair to the point of stupidity, and for this, you disqualify yourself as a respectable admin and become a laughable bull who's used by anyone who is sneaky enough to pm "pls ban" instead of posting a banrequest in the appropriate place. Thus, you encourage people to disrespect the rules under the wicked excuse of enforcing them more efficiently.

Then, about my banrequests... Make stats, and you'll see than most of the banrequests I ever posted have been validated. So that makes them stupid ? Or did you just say this to have something to say ?

And here we go on complaining. I am not an admin, i'm a player. My place is not to build pyramids on that forum, I just want to play ranked games. By harassing me like this, antagonizing me not by words, but by using ur privileges on me, you just bring my wrath on you. And then you complain ? You're really schizo man. By the way, league is alive thanks to dev, thanks to admins, but also, and you should understand that, because of dedicated players like me who keep coming after all those years to play. To please your audience and satisfy your greed of careless power that you love so much, you bully me and then complain that I'm not happy about it. Are you simple minded, bad educated or something, or do you do it on purpose ?

I don't care about you, really not, if you do good job as an admin you'll get my praises, but if you don't, I'll keep coming after you, because unlike me towards you, u can annoy me just by pressing a button with your mouse.

Neither do I care about your opinion about the way I play. Indeed, you and your mates are so good on TS, babbleing in german on chat like other players don't exist. They don't indeed, you play on another planet with you 2k ELO worth... Ehmm, no ? Oh, shit, you ain't that good obviously, most of you struggle to reach 1600, and as xL0x showed so superbly today, sometimes u pR0s really suck ingame as well, and nerd elitism ain't changing that.

About credit, you got none for me either. Hurt ? No, me neither. We don't like each other, that's a fact. Well, guess what, that has nothing to do with you role as an admin and you should remember that.

You're not a bad boy, you just have a mouse, an access, and enough friendship from other admins to let you keep going doing your bs "bans on private requests". I'm not worth an argue anyway, i know it very well.

But this ban is groundless, and ur explanation about it is senseless.
So lift it, I want to play.
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====

Messages In This Thread
RE: Again a ban without reason (threat by xL0x, then banned) - by GodStrongArms - 2014-02-08, 23:18:20

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 14,134 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 3,368 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,754 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 11,443 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,943 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265