Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again a ban without reason (threat by xL0x, then banned)
@Max : I did sent pm to Tez Sick a long time ago (when he did this for the first time, at jagler's private request). At the time, he didn't want the favours he granted to be public. So he got angry to be spotted and answered this : "schieß los ".

Quite classy for an admin. Then it degenerated and my only way to fight this back is to make it public. Then Max, if you come to take a dump in my yard, your guilty ass can expect an answer. That's one of the main law of adversity. You didn't really make a point "You've done this, I told you that, happy slapping is good, grow up kid", so don't expect me to welcome kindly your erzatz of point of view.

As a player, i have really no problem with you, you're good player, good teamplayer.
As a forumer, it's very different. In your last post, you babble about the "one week delay" to ask a lift. So u ask me to respect rule, to lift a ban that was not made under a fair process in the first place. It has been said dozens of times already in my previous threads, i really explained extensively why i was struggling those bans, but you just read what you want to read, and you ignore the rest. Doing that, you make ur point of view absolutely worthless because you answer to only a part of the problem, and not the whole of it. I feel like i'm teaching a teen to make a proper argument, and that's really not my point here. Sorry to be harsh with you...

I'll leave the child issue between you and yourself, and about the thread, it's cause by an unfair ban which has been made out of any rule or due process, just for Tez enjoy. And that's why I want it to be lifted.

@Gozo : Ahem. Stop play the wise smartass who preaches peace after justifying hate one post earlier, and mind your own business ?Smile
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====

Messages In This Thread
RE: Again a ban without reason (threat by xL0x, then banned) - by GodStrongArms - 2014-02-11, 23:04:27

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 14,134 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 3,368 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,754 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 11,443 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,943 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265