Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vista Thread - IT DOES SUCKS OVER NINE THOUSANNDDS TIMES...!
VISTA BLOG NO-SENSE #1

I bought a laptop today (or yesterday; dec 21), actually my first laptop ever. It cost about 1300-1400€ ( 9200kr which is quite low price but well, in Norway everything is expensive for foreigners).

But it has Vista kind of installed already. It need some sort of configuration on first time usage. Usernames, language and some looooong waiting...

This is my first encounter with vista in with direct experience. Actually people who claim vista isn't good, are correct. But I've to say one thing: ITS MUCH WORSE!!! Seriously it requires 2 warnings to be clicked ok upon when you move files on your desktop!! WHAT!! btw the bugged vista didn't allow me to move the third time a folder inside a folder cuz I don't have admin access (LOL bug, does it requires system access??)

-.- -.- -.-

VISTA PREMIUM EDITION IS A EVIL MICROSOFT PROGRAM DESIGNED TO MAKE PEOPLE VERY ANGRY SO THEY MIGHT LOSE THEIR MIND COMPLETELY!!!! UUUUUUUAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

(An eerie silence...)

Vista is quite incompetent with old software. It's very intensional, of course the master architect (theoneweallknowwho) also probably had this in mind. The way the Vista was made, is to force people to buy compatible softwares for Vista. There are many softwares that doesn't work in Vista, cuz "it's different from xp"! Luckily there is some software updates to fix this problem. But how to get them, when you got an issue of connection to the wifi network...

hehehe... can't update when network thing is bugged... no connection... no internet access... no update.... ....circle stops there

:arrow: I can't access the internet, cuz the lameage of Vista network settings, doesn't allow me to connect to my own wireless home network. For some reasons, Vista doesn't even know what the error is. The error message even says the error is unknown -.- which sort of show a incompetent side of Vista, really. To make things worse, the vista is needed windows update in order to fix this particular bug. Well my point is that the bug is PREVENTING ME FROM CONNECTION TO THE NETWORK!! NO INTERNET ACCESS! NO UPDATES! NO NOTHING!!!!!!! :x :x :x

Stay faithful to XP as long as possible. When the day comes when almost everyone, the race of xp users will face extinction (in terms of having XP system that is)....

In case you says: format it and install XP, well the filesystem is kind of new, and the safety countermeasures, are a evil creation by Microsoft company, which makes things a little worse. In addition a 3 years guarantee does only apply, as long I got Vista installed in case I have to deliver it for repairs in the future...

No guarantee and Xp, or 3 years guarantee and Vista. I think I have no choice, cuz I'm not affording to lose the guarantee...

I don't like Vista.

That all I will say for now, As more I use Vista, I'll certainly mention more flaws....

Messages In This Thread
Vista Thread - IT DOES SUCKS OVER NINE THOUSANNDDS TIMES...! - by TKF - 2007-12-22, 01:49:01

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music Thread daCe 34 52,798 2014-08-27, 14:10:31
Last Post: Tez.Sick
  Fun Thread xD rofl TKF 15 11,017 2008-12-26, 17:14:50
Last Post: qweqqweq
  Installing Warcraft III in Vista DOGG1 3 2,618 2008-05-27, 03:20:28
Last Post: DOGG1
  Spam thread! TKF 11 8,686 2008-05-17, 19:29:38
Last Post: ancientsurvivor