Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vista Thread - IT DOES SUCKS OVER NINE THOUSANNDDS TIMES...!
I knew all laptops these days come with some kind of microsoft software installed on it, but never heard of a laptop that wich would lose its guarantee if a new OS is installed... I do not say it is a rare thing, just saying that i find it strange and have never heard of that.

I would never buy such a laptop then, you want guarantee for the hardware you buy, not the stupid software that they try to enforce on you.

Personally i havent tried out Vista (have seen it on friends laptops and such) so i wont say its good or bad, i can only confirm that recently a worldwide acknowledged magazine (the name escapes me right now) and many others (just type: "vista worst product" into google) all say vista is the , or one of the, worst products released this year for many reasons.

I am still using windows xp, however, i always 'hated' the way microsoft has this monopoly, so i now am finally discovering the alternatives. And i must say, i am really happy about that. At this moment, i am trying to make Ubuntu (linux) my head OS. I have them both installed in dual boot, but since i always used windows, it still is difficult ofcourse to switch in one day. So i am doing that gradually. But about ubuntu: i love it, it has all that windows has and more, and besides that it has an immense community around it where you can always get help if needed.

Just my 2 cents.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Vista Thread - IT DOES SUCKS OVER NINE THOUSANNDDS TIMES...! - by Batto - 2007-12-23, 20:37:41

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music Thread daCe 34 52,798 2014-08-27, 14:10:31
Last Post: Tez.Sick
  Fun Thread xD rofl TKF 15 11,017 2008-12-26, 17:14:50
Last Post: qweqqweq
  Installing Warcraft III in Vista DOGG1 3 2,618 2008-05-27, 03:20:28
Last Post: DOGG1
  Spam thread! TKF 11 8,686 2008-05-17, 19:29:38
Last Post: ancientsurvivor