Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of investment rate?
Like Prog said its complex... I think its fine to want to understand the game better with statistics but what youre asking is probably too hard and time consuming to evaluate.

You would have to test the same configuration in a similar way doing similar things to see how much 'income' a weapon or configuration gives. Therefore its all up to the player's experience. Its too difficult with all the variables such as enemies, luck, etc..

For me I have a method I dont always follow that goes (5k): single strong starting weapon > 2500 hull > another similar weapon > gold hull > strong weapons etc..
I almost never buy 1250 hull in 5k hb games. Upgraded weapon and hull can do quite well in farming up 6k+ for your next weapon, leaving you still will 3 slots or 2 if you have speed boost. If im doing bad or average, i will probably not upgrade and buy the same 3-4k weapon after getting my first hull. Sometimes when i screw up by saving too long, others outpower me by the time i get my weapon for 2 reasons, they farmed more than you; you farmed less or you died and missed kills because of basic equpiment.

Instead of talking about a 'rate' i think it can only be talk about in strategy-terms. Notice how we've only put forward potential situations rather than a rate gold/second or gold/minute.
๏̮๏

Messages In This Thread
Return of investment rate? - by stupidnoob - 2009-04-01, 12:27:34
Re: Return of investment rate? - by Prog - 2009-04-01, 13:22:57
Re: Return of investment rate? - by qweqqweq - 2009-04-01, 14:13:18
Re: Return of investment rate? - by stupidnoob - 2009-04-01, 15:12:50
Re: Return of investment rate? - by Dr.McNinja - 2009-04-01, 16:09:25