Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.55] On the Streets of Northrend
i watched the replay frechheit put up here and i thought it was really cool. I think it's nice that anyone can watch that and see some really skilled players like frechheit and indet skillfully using some of their tactics and tricks against other. If you've never seen it before i'd recomend keeping an eye on those two players to pick up some ideas.
They both did a really good job in that game. although frechheit got really fed early on. he was something like 11-0 at ten minutes. lol. but indet did his best to counter him middle.

some interesting things i noticed:

1. teal and purple fed frechheit epically all game lol
2. nepharius and sam_ach had too few weapons to farm creeps early on, especially sam_ach, who was in a side lane by himself with only his starting weapon still (up untill about 30 min in).
3. I would have liked to see sigiac (yellow schredder) swap lanes with teal or purple (both air tanks) to go middle and combine his short range shredder with indet's long range heli and later on when indet got a heavy tank that would have been an even better combo. not that heavy tank and air is a bad combo though.
4. it was pretty funny when indet drops 2 weapons to reduce his bounty right before frechheit kills him at 1 hour into the game and then can't get them both back for another 5 minutes. lol
5. i also thought it was funny when indet puts a breaker near the mid cp and gets a couple of guys stuck in some trees. i took a screenshot of it:
[attachment=0]

thanx for uploading the replay frechheit.

to anyone: I'd like to see some more replays with good players where it's a close game if anyone feels like posting them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Messages In This Thread
[8.55] On the Streets of Northrend - by qweqqweq - 2008-12-11, 15:50:17
Re: [8.55] On the Streets of Northrend - by qweqqweq - 2009-02-20, 00:16:07