Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your most memorable battle?
it had to be clan bt's first league win against fido1 and clan 13t over a year ago now. it was a 2 v 2. me and nonja vs fido1 and some one else, i forget who. it took about 2.5 hours. they had the 2 middle cps and we had all the side cps. we'd resorted to some very strange and unique tactics like invisibility and bombs. the really funny thing was that we won right before we were about to loose. i'd just barely correctly (and luckily) calculated the win time to get it. the thing was, if u can believe it, i can't blame u if u don't, was that i suicided to do it. i had a situation where my partner was defending and i was attacking. i used a couple bombs to take out the side lazer towers of their base. i left their mid base towers in tact, then i went for the main buildings. i knew that my partner, nonja, could defend 1v1 but not 1v2. so what i did was let their defender kill me then he had the choice to cp tp into my base or not. the defender of theirs killed me and then because he didn't realize the mistake went in to kill our last defender and win it. however. i didn't let myself be killed before their base was halfway dead. by the time they killed nonja and were about to kill our base their base died from a trickle of side creeps that collected up and finished off the last half of hitpoints on their main base about 1 second before ours would have died. if he'd just bought a couple lazer towers before he cp tp'd to our base the game would have went on for much longer but as it was, we won about 1 second before we would have lost. our side creeps collected and surrounded their last builing and destroyed it just as it was completely surrounded it which was exactly what i was hoping and planning for. it was the most perfect and completely comprehensive last second win i could ever have imagined and i wish i'd been able to put it on youtube. if i just had the time... Sad

this was before the last building to kill was made into the artillery factory btw. Smile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Messages In This Thread
What's your most memorable battle? - by jonjon - 2008-04-04, 03:16:51
Re: What's your most memorable battle? - by TKF - 2008-04-20, 00:04:54
Re: What's your most memorable battle? - by qweqqweq - 2009-09-15, 11:30:06

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Replays of Good Battle Tanks Battles TKF 14 10,894 2008-07-06, 15:39:25
Last Post: qweqqweq