Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's matter I was banned? no any reason?
(2014-08-22, 19:10:44)Max Wrote: I don't judge. I don't take on one part or the other.

I just want to say : if you feel like there's an injustice or anything else : ask for the reason of the ban politely on a thread. And this is it. You don't need to rage and talk about discrimination or anything else, you just bring even more people against you. And this brings nowhere, it changes nothing but how people see you.

you think I hadn't asked politely of the ban reason? I can tell you I do it PM for Btanks admin ,but they never reply me the resaon every time for ban and ignore me. And every time I also polite to every players , but how about them ?
same as you said , bla bla bla bla for me even if I nothing to said and do wrong for them . That's real ! most ppl against me the main reason , a few players against me to impact them , you can see all of my replays , every time I met impolite players for me , and what did i do ? Nothing !, i listened you to send ban request for a few players which is flame and insult , but exchange what result ? was Banned! you think that 's fair ?
how's the respect? I respect them but they not respect me ! that's the european style? only want other respect them , but they no need to respect other . I don't think so , just a few players are that unneighbourly behaviour in btanks.

maybe I try to study this :

Hello to BTanks admins,

I'm a very active player on BTank for a year now and during the BTanks League RANKED #42240 a player decided to make me banned. I would like to know for what "official" reason , in case it was abuse if possible to cancel the ban, and if it wasn't to know for how long I will be banned. The banned account is named "guangzhou266". I don't really care about that account but I do about BTanks and I wouldn't like a tyrannical admin appropriates it. Thank you for doing what you can,

guangzhou

Messages In This Thread
RE: what's matter I was banned? no any reason? - by guangzhou265 - 2014-08-22, 22:31:19

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 12,321 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 2,958 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,412 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 10,027 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,733 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265