Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giveup
(2012-01-27, 20:11:18)Prog Wrote: The amount was already increased to 25. (edit: @WannaMakeUSweat)

Then why there was no announcement about changing it or sharing opinion about this idea with the commuity? btw is it neccesary of working limit played games also for old account users?
I'm sick players play bad (not in team) or just try to make good stats fast thinking game will end soon. This ruin the game more than anything. For example my last game : I play with Flyawaysohigh and wtfruta vs BENNIE.FM and LucisBellator. Well after 20' Flyawaysohigh left because he's "fucked up" (0-4). Instantly wtfruta (yellow), and blue want to giveup because game is "pointless"... Then yellow start to only creeping and don't play with team at the worse moment of the game, when defending cp is needed. We finally lost it in 1h20', and i'm still angry because i know if he would play with us and don't want to giveup we would win ! I join replay if you want.
My point is : this command just makes some games finish faster because some guys in a team want to giveup and stop playing with the team or stop playing at all. That's why i suggest to make a "requirement" to giveup. For example team have 2 times more kills than the other, then we can giveup, and in other way we can't.
How about that?

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 2.38 MB / Downloads: 139)