Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter Ulti+ "w"skill
I tried the new tank with a friend against ai, and when i used the ultimate it worked, also the second skill (i forgot the name, "w" hotkey) worked good.
but when i used the "w" skill and then used the ultimate at the same location, my warcraft3 canceld without any errormassage.

i tried it at single player three times again, and it happened everytime i used the "w" skill followed by the ultimate.
Happened to me as well just 5 min ago, but i'm not sure if it's really just this combo, as while testing it in the beta noone had this bug (or did anything change from the beta to this version?). I asume it is this combo and we just did a really bad job testing. : /
Well, I removed a leak of the acid skill, but I don't why it should cause an error like that.

EDIT: Even with this change undone, the error still occurs. Well, this seems to be something more difficult.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
This silent crash just did happen to me. i was using the main canon when it happened.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Shit... That happened to me yesterday. Forgot to report and wasnt sure if anyskill+ultimate caused it..
Generally WC3 quit w/o error when a function goes to infinite.
Ex: a function is also an event in same function...

This is a crittical bug!
Trolololo
Juste made some test. If we use the ultima on the cloud, The crash happen only if there are enemies inside the could. If there are no enemies, it doesn't crash.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
So the fatal error doesn't happen cuz there is a buff missing?
yeah, posted a message about this. I think it was the slow cloud followed by ult for me. I dont use hotkeys though..
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goblin shredder's ulti DJantoine 1 3,775 2012-09-17, 16:41:05
Last Post: Exodus
  Sky tank ulti 8.76c progg 4 5,016 2012-07-31, 18:30:24
Last Post: progg
  [8.76c] Minor Tinker skill bug ssl 2 3,973 2012-07-30, 16:19:43
Last Post: ssl
  [8.76] Raider Ulti Broken gzusfr33k 8 8,020 2012-07-29, 14:14:56
Last Post: progg
  Raider ulti breaker BENNIE.FM 2 3,614 2012-07-13, 19:54:00
Last Post: Exodus