Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf is wrong with qualifications
I just started back to play. wanted to go straight ranked, but I saw it was now requiering 85%+ stay instead of past 75
its been hard to gather up to 83%, as I had a bad ISP (now im with something better)
never left a game too, but well its war3 you can never make difference between plug puller and ISP fucking up so okay

problem comes when, after 3 game played, my 83% drops to 80%.
I did not leave any of those, so whats wrong with that fail system?
plz tell me its a fucking bug that will be corrected
I could show you your stay data if i know your nick.

It's calculated by:

If your 21th game has a higher percentage than your newest your overall percentage will drop, since that 21th game will no longer be taken into the calculation.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2011-04-28, 15:34:07)eSVau Wrote: I could show you your stay data if i know your nick.

It's calculated by:

If your 21th game has a higher percentage than your newest your overall percentage will drop, since that 21th game will no longer be taken into the calculation.

beejee

Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8.66 menu options wrong? Icono 4 2,876 2009-11-15, 23:17:37
Last Post: Paladon
  [8.58] trader + hull buy attempt = wrong message toob 5 3,198 2009-04-16, 09:25:30
Last Post: toob