Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GrizzlyB ak proggkiller ak yournightmare ak knightmere (?)
Whats wrong with him?
He was banned at least 1 time on each of thoes acc.
And hes still in league. When i see Grizzly in my team, well... i just call giveup vote.. Why? Because im asshole? rood selfish bastard or nerd? No. I simply want to play but dont want to waste another 1.5 h on game with some 1 who just cant play a game after 2k league matches..
And its not even the point of this thread. Im not mad that hes noob, its everyones right to be bad in someting but anyway like to do it. Grizzly is just a guy that dont get any other point of viev besides of his own... He never team work, olthough he want us to think that hes a team player. But how to call some 1 who like 3 games in the row ruin game in same way? Ego way... team up armor +16 on 55 min of game and hes just buying more wepaons... Imagine sky tank with bombs swarm porter at min 55, im asking how much gold, he said 10 + tank and 3 min after i see him with 1 more bomb on sky tank 13k hp vs fort and 2 infernals in oposite team... (you can watch all of this on replay i attched)
2 other games im talking about, he just flamed me like hell... olthough i only said to him that more weapons on low tier tank wont help him and the team...
Pls do something about this...
I heard opinions that we witchhunt Grizzly and thats why hes so nasty and cant behave. But i was polite for him for like 1 week, even when he destroyed games, tryed to convince him that the way he play is bad... And now i know that players like progg. have a point in flaming him sometimes.
Can you pls make an exam for him from game basics? As the only way to play league again? An exam with questions about tutorial point by point (when he need to change tanks and ect....)
PLS !Smile
hy budie
for ur culture im not urknightmere
also u desrve been banned in this game
thanks to post it
best regards Grizzly

PS
u say in that game: Kurva Debile!!! great langage for a pro player and u think im bad?!!
dont forget to say that we won next game after this one cus really team play. U stil played indiv but others do great job.

(2012-03-20, 02:38:45)dirtyterror Wrote: Whats wrong with him?
He was banned at least 1 time on each of thoes acc.
And hes still in league. When i see Grizzly in my team, well... i just call giveup vote.. Why? Because im asshole? rood selfish bastard or nerd? No. I simply want to play but dont want to waste another 1.5 h on game with some 1 who just cant play a game after 2k league matches..
And its not even the point of this thread. Im not mad that hes noob, its everyones right to be bad in someting but anyway like to do it. Grizzly is just a guy that dont get any other point of viev besides of his own... He never team work, olthough he want us to think that hes a team player. But how to call some 1 who like 3 games in the row ruin game in same way? Ego way... team up armor +16 on 55 min of game and hes just buying more wepaons... Imagine sky tank with bombs swarm porter at min 55, im asking how much gold, he said 10 + tank and 3 min after i see him with 1 more bomb on sky tank 13k hp vs fort and 2 infernals in oposite team... (you can watch all of this on replay i attched)
2 other games im talking about, he just flamed me like hell... olthough i only said to him that more weapons on low tier tank wont help him and the team...
Pls do something about this...
I heard opinions that we witchhunt Grizzly and thats why hes so nasty and cant behave. But i was polite for him for like 1 week, even when he destroyed games, tryed to convince him that the way he play is bad... And now i know that players like progg. have a point in flaming him sometimes.
Can you pls make an exam for him from game basics? As the only way to play league again? An exam with questions about tutorial point by point (when he need to change tanks and ect....)
PLS !Smile

Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
U can have fun then!!! Angel
was hilarious to see grizzly again buying bombs on skytank vs infernals;) even tho he had gold to swap tank:)
I'm not here to flame. I just know how dirty is feeling. The team with grizzly just has to be imba to win the match if it's longer than 50-60mins.
bad answer, have a look at next game...

is hilarious to see how much u hate me just cus i say YY mabe when i kill the bigs boss of btanks... sorry man for all kills i do on u... excuse me and let me play without havin ur bad attitude i promise i try to never kill u more
best regards

(2012-03-20, 04:38:35)progg Wrote: was hilarious to see grizzly again buying bombs on skytank vs infernals;) even tho he had gold to swap tank:)
I'm not here to flame. I just know how dirty is feeling. The team with grizzly just has to be imba to win the match if it's longer than 50-60mins.

Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
so much e-drama ^__^
Not the full log, but most of it:
Code:
[00:00] [Dirtyterror]: -giveup
[00:00] [Dirtyterror]: -yes
[00:00] [Dirtyterror]: all pls
[00:00] [Dirtyterror]: -giveup
[00:00] [catalyst31]: why?
[00:00] [PROGGkiller]: so kidie
[00:00] [Dirtyterror]: we got grizzly in team
[25:12] [PROGGkiller]: b
[26:23] [PROGGkiller]: gys
[26:29] [PROGGkiller]: can u support?
[43:54] [Dirtyterror]: change tanks fast
[45:07] [PROGGkiller]: we need play team def or is over
[45:07] [Dirtyterror]: we need to get middle baack
[45:07] [Dirtyterror]: and you need to
[45:07] [Dirtyterror]: change tank
[45:07] [Dirtyterror]: fast
[46:02] [PROGGkiller]: gj
[47:23] [PROGGkiller]: share dmf
[47:24] [PROGGkiller]: g
[47:26] [PROGGkiller]: om
[48:10] [Dirtyterror]: just pls buy tanks at min 55 or 60
[48:12] [Dirtyterror]: at least
[48:17] [Dirtyterror]: roissen and grizzly
[48:33] [R0I3I3sen]: y
[48:42] [R0I3I3sen]: i safe
[50:16] [Dirtyterror]: team wtf
[50:18] [Dirtyterror]: wtf 1?1??1
[50:34] [Dirtyterror]: dont go cocky grizzl;y ffs
[50:55] [PROGGkiller]: just def
[50:58] [PROGGkiller]: and counter
[52:26] [Dirtyterror]: -giveup
[52:58] [PROGGkiller]: no brakers
[54:01] [Dirtyterror]: -giveup
[55:21] [PROGGkiller]: inf
[55:29] [PROGGkiller]: -tech
[56:09] [PROGGkiller]: -tech
[56:22] [PROGGkiller]: i can  1
[58:46] [Dirtyterror]: -tech
[58:50] [Dirtyterror]: some 1 up 2 times
[58:53] [Dirtyterror]: and get infernal
[59:01] [PROGGkiller]: get a inf
[59:12] [Dirtyterror]: griz and grey up
[64:05] [Dirtyterror]: grizzly cash ?
[64:20] [PROGGkiller]: 10 with tank
[64:36] [Dirtyterror]: PLS LEEAVE ME ALONE VS 3 AND LET ME DIE
[64:43] [Dirtyterror]: 100000 times mroe
[64:53] [Dirtyterror]: go fucking creep pls
[65:09] [Dirtyterror]: ???
[66:57] [Dirtyterror]: greizzly cahs ?
[67:00] [Dirtyterror]: get tank pls
[67:31] [Dirtyterror]: WATCH ME DIE AGAIN PLS
[68:44] [PROGGkiller]: and grey when tank?
[69:04] [Dirtyterror]: grey didint die 31 times
[69:12] [Dirtyterror]: gg
[69:24] [Dirtyterror]: -giveup
[73:40] [Dirtyterror]: grizzluy bought another bombs
[74:08] [Dirtyterror]: -kick 6
[74:18] [PROGGkiller]: fu
[74:20] [Dirtyterror]: youa re noob griz
[74:21] [PROGGkiller]: asshole
[74:28] [Dirtyterror]: we ask you for tank and you go another weapon
[74:31] [PROGGkiller]: just stfup
[74:36] [Dirtyterror]: i upp armor and you go weapon
[74:38] [Dirtyterror]: you noob
[74:44] [Dirtyterror]: you will never learn to play
[74:50] [PROGGkiller]: just stfup
[75:11] [Dirtyterror]: there is no bigger noob than you in league
[75:15] [PROGGkiller]: u
[75:56] [PROGGkiller]: buy bar i noob
[76:02] [Dirtyterror]: you would do shit
[76:06] [PROGGkiller]: stup
[76:07] [Dirtyterror]: besides of dying there
[76:17] [Dirtyterror]: grizzly master
[76:19] [Dirtyterror]: of all times
[76:25] [Dirtyterror]: in being noob after 4k games in league
[76:33] [PROGGkiller]: looks like flame
[76:40] [Dirtyterror]: so report me pls
[76:42] [PROGGkiller]: ty
[77:00] [Dirtyterror]: and iu post this replay
[77:50] [PROGGkiller]: grey played badest than me but u flame me lik eu have a personal problem
[78:07] [Dirtyterror]: hes nab
[78:09] [PROGGkiller]: thats must be enough to report
[78:12] [PROGGkiller]: i cant play
[78:19] [Dirtyterror]: so dont
[78:21] [PROGGkiller]: u fukin flame
[78:22] [Dirtyterror]: you play just bad
[78:26] [Dirtyterror]: you had 10 k and than you buy weapons
[78:30] [Dirtyterror]: you lie to a team members
[78:31] [Dirtyterror]: like hell
[78:34] [Dirtyterror]: useless player
[78:35] [Dirtyterror]: ego
[78:36] [PROGGkiller]: i realy dont give a shit on u
[78:40] [Dirtyterror]: with 2x bombs on shitty tanks
[78:42] [PROGGkiller]: say more
[79:00] [PROGGkiller]: do more
[79:02] [PROGGkiller]: let me die
[79:11] [PROGGkiller]: more reasons to ban
[79:19] [Dirtyterror]: stfu pls
[79:21] [PROGGkiller]: yy
[79:22] [Dirtyterror]: useless
[79:23] [PROGGkiller]: kk
[79:25] [PROGGkiller]: more
[79:28] [Dirtyterror]: def
[79:30] [PROGGkiller]: flam
[79:38] [Dirtyterror]: stfu pls
[79:41] [PROGGkiller]: flam
[79:42] [Dirtyterror]: and dont talk to me anymore
[79:44] [PROGGkiller]: flam
[79:47] [PROGGkiller]: i dont
[79:47] [Dirtyterror]: ill leabe any game you join from now on
[79:50] [PROGGkiller]: u do
[79:55] [PROGGkiller]: nice
[80:00] [PROGGkiller]: so we can won games
[83:19] [Dirtyterror]: green cae i need to watch baby now
[83:28] [Dirtyterror]: 1 hand game
[83:30] [Dirtyterror]: for 5 min
[84:52] [Dirtyterror]: -kick 6
[84:56] [PROGGkiller]: stfup
[84:57] [Dirtyterror]: no way to win with him in team
[85:03] [Dirtyterror]: just no way
[85:09] [Dirtyterror]: 30 min ago i asked how many gold
[85:14] [Dirtyterror]: 10 + tank
[85:16] [Dirtyterror]: i up
[85:22] [PROGGkiller]: flame
[85:25] [Dirtyterror]: than he buy 1 more bombd
[86:05] [Dirtyterror]: rly bad player
[86:14] [Dirtyterror]: no wonder he got banned so many times
[86:15] [PROGGkiller]: more flame
[86:20] [PROGGkiller]: lol
[86:23] [PROGGkiller]: 1 time
[86:31] [PROGGkiller]: say more
[86:38] [Dirtyterror]: on how many acc ?
[86:40] [PROGGkiller]: so u get ban sure
[87:05] [Dirtyterror]: they will watch replay and wonder why i didnt flame more and harder
[87:22] [PROGGkiller]: u bet
[87:39] [Dirtyterror]: y
[87:43] [PROGGkiller]: k
[87:45] [Dirtyterror]: you think ppl dont know you ?
[87:51] [Dirtyterror]: how you play ?
[87:58] [Dirtyterror]: and waste someones 2 h of game ?
[88:14] [PROGGkiller]: stop flame
[88:17] [PROGGkiller]: pl
[88:58] [Dirtyterror]: pls go to shool learn english and reading with understanding
[89:03] [PROGGkiller]: stop flame pl
[89:04] [Dirtyterror]: and than call something flame or not
[89:16] [Dirtyterror]: djcosta has left the game voluntarily.
[89:36] [Dirtyterror]: -kick 6
[89:48] [PROGGkiller]: k
[90:24] [Dirtyterror]: -kick 6
[90:28] [Dirtyterror]: we cant ....
[90:34] [PROGGkiller]: i can ban u
[90:38] [Dirtyterror]: so go
[90:40] [PROGGkiller]: k
[90:47] [PROGGkiller]: u want it
[91:05] [Dirtyterror]: yes post replay
[91:10] [Dirtyterror]: and all will see how you play

Where it really got interesting:
Code:
Afterwards PROGGkiller tried to provoke Dirtyterror to "insult" him further:
Code:
[76:33] [PROGGkiller]: looks like flame
[76:40] [Dirtyterror]: so report me pls
[76:42] [PROGGkiller]: ty
[77:00] [Dirtyterror]: and iu post this replay
[77:50] [PROGGkiller]: grey played badest than me but u flame me lik eu have a personal problem
[78:07] [Dirtyterror]: hes nab
[78:09] [PROGGkiller]: thats must be enough to report
[78:12] [PROGGkiller]: i cant play
[78:19] [Dirtyterror]: so dont
[78:21] [PROGGkiller]: u fukin flame
[78:22] [Dirtyterror]: you play just bad
[78:26] [Dirtyterror]: you had 10 k and than you buy weapons
[78:30] [Dirtyterror]: you lie to a team members
[78:31] [Dirtyterror]: like hell
[78:34] [Dirtyterror]: useless player
[78:35] [Dirtyterror]: ego
[78:36] [PROGGkiller]: i realy dont give a shit on u
[78:40] [Dirtyterror]: with 2x bombs on shitty tanks
[78:42] [PROGGkiller]: say more
[79:00] [PROGGkiller]: do more
[79:02] [PROGGkiller]: let me die
[79:11] [PROGGkiller]: more reasons to ban
[79:19] [Dirtyterror]: stfu pls
[79:21] [PROGGkiller]: yy
[79:22] [Dirtyterror]: useless
[79:23] [PROGGkiller]: kk
[79:25] [PROGGkiller]: more
[79:28] [Dirtyterror]: def
[79:30] [PROGGkiller]: flam
[79:38] [Dirtyterror]: stfu pls
[79:41] [PROGGkiller]: flam
[79:42] [Dirtyterror]: and dont talk to me anymore
[79:44] [PROGGkiller]: flam
[79:47] [PROGGkiller]: i dont

And just a lol on that:
Code:
[90:34] [PROGGkiller]: i can ban u
No, i don't think so!
Hi velocity,

i see u not want to look all is happned in game
mabe Kurva Debile mean nothing to you, why u dont look all replay to see how he push me to the limit. Look at grey game!!! not a word about him... mabe u can post chat log before game to see that he flame me before starts... every game he do that... but for u is ok... nice justice... like i said he recognise himself he sabotge games with me by let me die intentionate, u accept that? if sumone do that to u wot u say? thanks man?
if u look that 2 games whot i post in ban request and the chat room before the game u gonna se i'm not crazy...
mabe hes ur freind and u have a reson to not doin justice...
whatever i won 11 games i lost 10 at least 2 because of him.
He allways play side when we take side cps instead help team to def and get mid cp he atack adv base and die a lot just for creep, he wait until players die to tp cp and take kills
thats wot i hate more at him, Exstaza say it in last game i post, is not only me too see that.
i played a lot of games with great players like prog, bennie, lovecomesagain, R0I3I3sen, wupti, abrogastes, firephoenix, only_tinker, cobra, max and lot of others really good players... they never post shit on me. and if they do i accept they real pro players.
but dirty wit his 471 rank 491 540 70 stats teach me evry game wot to do!!! he even teach others players in team who are better than him, that piss me off, be flamed every game before starts that piss me off he flame me even if hes in adv team.
And u agree that! nothin more i can say great job thanks...
Grizzly never flame if hes not flamed
Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
First of all "PROGGKILLER" - i hate CAPSLOCK. Looks like kiddie to me. Second: With this nick you try to provoke. But as it's not a namespoof or insult i ignored that so far.

Your language here in the forum is totally inadequate. Do you think you will make me think about it again the way you talk to me???

"Kurva Debile" indeed doesn't mean anything to me because i can only guess what it means. And it's the plural. So i don't see it's directed to you only.

I didn't watch the replay because i'm at work and don't have time for that. This kindergarden is really absurd.

And with:
Code:
it looks like you started the "higher level of flaming" first. You provoke others to get reasons to get them banned.

What about getting an account where nobody knows you and just behave? Then you could maybe have some fun playing (and maybe others too)...

Some people really need to learn to ignore some stuff and concentrate on the game instead of insulting and provoking each other.

For what i have seen you are not any "better" than dirtyterror. So if i would ban him i would have to ban you twice.
Its rly rare to me, to flame some 1 only cause of being a noob. That happends to me maby 1 time per 20 games Grizzly. The worse in game with you is, that you never try to understand what are you doing wrong. Game with you sometimes is rly hard to manage mentallySmile When team working hard on succes, and you are blowing everything up at the end. In this paticular example (the replay) from the point of having all cp's and leading in frags we lost cause you bought another shitty weapon instead of thank. Maby finally something from our suggestions will hit you, and you will start to play normally... If you do noone will be hostile to you anymore. Maby take this under your consideration...

And sabotage the game? Are you nuts ? Upgrading armor getting tank fast cp's is a sabotage? I did everything i could to win this game. As the rest of the team. And im not mad abot grey cause hes new to the game. And he was buying factories (at least) not another weapons... Show me 1 scene from the replay wit a "hard flame of you" where i let you die intentionally... And this bu***it about rank... lol... How i can have a good rank when in 5 days of playing 1 game a day i meet you in team 5 times? Maby look at player statistics not on rank? Its to hard 4 you to figure out, witch of the facsts are important to know if players is semi, good or just bad. Btw maby check acc on us east? Nwm.
And i wonder when Extasa said anything about meSmile In fact hes kinda my friend so im wondering when he flamed my game style...

Sorry for a little flaming. I just got pissed. My nervs are not strong as hard as i would like them to be.

ps. I think that Velocity's idea about getting another acc, that noone knows and play normal for now on, is a great idea.
Ad.
Sorry for a little flaming. I just got pissed. My nervs are not strong as hard as i would like them to be. And i think that this kindergarden with flaming and ect is absurd to. But thats the only way to not get pissed next game also and relax during match. Im 27 yo corp. manager with wife kid and a car i should not waste time for trashtalk in here. But what i can do when some 1 is pushimg me to this. Maby post chat log from games where i was trying to be rly friendly and polite to you Grizzly? In fact its over since in a one of the games i just asked whe you will buy a tank (wo cursing and other flame) and you just said something like: stfu fucking teacher. That would show a lvl of conversation with you.
The last few months of reading forum posts have been like no other to me - only talk about "ban" and "flame" and whatnot. Why can't you people just join a game and play? And if there's someone flaming - use /ignore.
Someone could probably add a dictionary based flame-filter to the bot, but - if you're able to play online, shouldn't you be mature enough (and that got nothing to do with age) to not constantly flame? Or at least be mature enough to not react to random flame?

And if someone calls you "noob" - let them. It just means they think you're a newbie, which means, you're new to the map - so why should you care?

Of course I'm not perfect in that regard either, but if everyone would "flame" a tenth of what is happening right now, and react only a tenth of the time, then we would be doing better things than to discuss about banning people.

Just my .50 cent (which I felt like writing, when I saw 4 posts with new threads all about ban-, flaming, and misbehaviour)
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
right, the problem is u dont look all game,
the love storry betwen dirty and grizz is old and strong thets the reson i flamed so fast when he says im noob, and FU is a bad usual behaviour in old league wot i must reconsider... my bad...

first point u say i started, man be good list chat log before game u will se im in fire at begin
second point ignore and cocentrate right i try to do that every time only he make all to make a bad reputation at all price
third i never say im better than dirty mabe we must desrve be banned bouth, i say 2 words fu and asshole only 1 time, after i calm and try to be cool, i told u i must revive my bad attitude...
u know last games if he dont help me in team i say nothin, i wait nothin from him so when he says proudly he let me die cus he like to do that, my nerfs burns out...

Dirty evryone have a lot of problem in them lives, in answer at ur post im an 36 yo logistique manager with wife and kid and a lot of problems too... long time ago i played games with u in grizzly id and u flamed me hard without valable reason, so dont say i push u now every game i say nothin in begin only hi and i got insults and flaming in chat room before game. Be honest man if u mature; im not here to play ur game i accept a lot of bad noobs like here loove to call them, i never insulted a noob who talk good even if he do shit
the Truth u was polite with urnightmarre until somone says im grizzly den u and others treat me bad. in fact that game i intended to buy bigger tank in begin after i change mind cus one time that tech worked to kill infs, only now we was 4 vs 5 with grey no hp and u stay earth until end. if u really pro u must know that when 5 vs 4 and 5 team play good u cant won. true u make 3 upgrades but is not a reason to not change tank. anyway is ur choice i dont flamed u for that my freind.
thanks to listen anyway...

in fact Velocity how old are u?
Dirty, here our stats in last games which we play togheter:

GameID: 28873 Gamename: BTanks League RANKED #28928 1 same team
GameID: 28871 Gamename: BTanks League RANKED #28926 0 same team
GameID: 28849 Gamename: BTanks League RANKED #28904 0 same team
GameID: 28795 Gamename: BTanks League RANKED #28849 1 adv teams
GameID: 28794 Gamename: BTanks League RANKED #28848 0 adv teams
GameID: 28769 Gamename: BTanks League RANKED #28823 1 adv teams
GameID: 28670 Gamename: BTanks League RANKED #28724 0 same team

won 2 games and loose 1 when u in adv team
won 1 game and loose 3 when u in my team

it dont looks like i fuck every game up like u said.
Best regards

[/i]i played vs knightmere and won...

so dont start with wrong informations without check,
or mabe i played with 2 computers 4 hands Undecided
i dont remember....

GameID: 28740
Gamename: BTanks League RANKED #28794

see ya tonight Cool
ur testify is not credible u hate me so much

love u

best regards

i talk about progg. post
"" And this bu***it about rank... lol... How i can have a good rank when in 5 days of playing 1 game a day i meet you in team 5 times? ""

really man i cant find 5 games that i make u loose in a day see stas of our games upper.
another abusive affirmation, check wot u say or u become non credible.

over all u loose 48 games more than won and leave 70 that is the reason of ur stats not 3 games lost with me, really man check wot u say better...

thanks
Cool
Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
well lets have a look to ALL games we play togheter with my id urnightmarre:

GameID: 27776 1 adv teams
GameID: 26648 0 adv teams
GameID: 26553 1 adv teams
GameID: 26398 0 same team
stats nightmare 17 22 21
stats dirty 8 16 3
GameID: 26397 1 same team
GameID: 25666 0 same team
stats nightmarre 8 17 7 stats dirty 0 0 0 leaver
GameID: 25058 1 adv teams

wow, it looks like u ruine my games, i must been mad on u call u noob every game and flame u hard.... why i didnt do that? cus im not like u im cool and dont hate u of life cus a game lost
over all stats here is the truth only but the truth.

lets see i won 3 games and loose 1 in adv teams
i won 1 game and loose 2 games with u in team and lets see why!!!
one u do 8 16 3 hmm
other u leave in begin 0 0 0....

NOW IM MAD on u, in fact i must hate u and start to say bull shit like u in every chat...
im not like that u had bad days is not a reason to fuck u every day...

we lost 2 games togheter with proggkiller id so what? 3th u doing great job to let me die so dont counts mabe second too... noone is perfect

next time better check wot u say man

love u
only health for ur son and only good days for u

best regards

Grizzly who never flame if hes not flammedCool

PS is sad that Velocity qualify people without check wot others says. Is true i say some bad words but feeling of injustice makes me mad... so ban me 10000 times do wot u want i dont fukin care;
im not so bad like u say im honest and simple and i like to play and risk sumtimes. anyway i won mor games than i loose there is a reason for. Too much players thinks if he kills more than die they are better that is wrong. Only thing who counts here is teamplay, when 1 sabotage another player or spend his tim echat is lost dont need to accuse others if loose.

Best regards still GrizzlyBCool

Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
No other point of viev besides of his own... Ewery time when we kicked you from a game we need more votes than only mine or progg remember that. You play horrible and mess with someones time and funm thats not cool. And idk where is the issue. When 100 ppl tell you, you do wrong why you still do this? ehh...
And grizzly. when some 1 is seging the cp and you are away, we all die you come for last hit, or when you just buy more and more weapons get kils sometimes even a lot, but same tank at min 60, and than you start to feed... And you never ring a bell? Thats how you build up your stats. Btw on proggkiller you die more than kill overall... Same on other acc. I wont waste time for checking them but general stats 5.6 k kills 7 k deaths are good 4 you? how that can be if you are so good? Not talking about 1 game stats. Period.
dirty you;re fucked now.
He will spam your PM, whisper to u on bnet, send emails etc.
Honestly, i don't say this to flame him. I think he really got some mental problem.
Would be nice if we could close this discussion now Smile.
Progg he already didSmile Few times after kick vote he flamed me and spammed on pm during game and after.

Yes Velo lets close this threadSmile
really man u not credible
u just prog spoofer
have a look to ur mental better
i over that
See u tonightCool

(2012-03-20, 23:05:00)progg Wrote: dirty you;re fucked now.
He will spam your PM, whisper to u on bnet, send emails etc.
Honestly, i don't say this to flame him. I think he really got some mental problem.

Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
in fact i need u to explain us wot was that 5 games a day that i makes u loose who pushed u to talk like that to me in chat room?
look all stats i played more games vs u than with u in team and when i dont have u in team we won generally... i dont say is only ur fault but why u change question... u cant handle that and give me an resonable answer about things that u proudly say in this post?
if u cant assume wot u say is sad, i thought i have a shit caracter not u...
wot u write here is nosense, can u say im lyn about stats? can u confirme i say truth ro u just want forget cus u dont have balls to assume ur words
mabe u can excuse u to admins cus u tryn tu lie to them...
best regards my freind
GrizzlyB never flame if hes not flamed, but when u flame him he burns uCool

(2012-03-20, 21:15:03)dirtyterror Wrote: No other point of viev besides of his own... Ewery time when we kicked you from a game we need more votes than only mine or progg remember that. You play horrible and mess with someones time and funm thats not cool. And idk where is the issue. When 100 ppl tell you, you do wrong why you still do this? ehh...
And grizzly. when some 1 is seging the cp and you are away, we all die you come for last hit, or when you just buy more and more weapons get kils sometimes even a lot, but same tank at min 60, and than you start to feed... And you never ring a bell? Thats how you build up your stats. Btw on proggkiller you die more than kill overall... Same on other acc. I wont waste time for checking them but general stats 5.6 k kills 7 k deaths are good 4 you? how that can be if you are so good? Not talking about 1 game stats. Period.

Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
Do you know what you are writing? Grizzly rly...

"GrizzlyB never flame if hes not flamed, but when u flame him he burns u"
= face palm

just quit pls. Topic is closed.
first of all wanna say that proggkiller acc should be locked would it be fine to create any of btl staff with any suffix -.- ?
behaviour of that guy is scandalous in most of games i didnt play recently with him but in past he kept playing tinker while we lost all cps. It looks for me that he is just coming for games to provoke mates and start flaming a guy who told him to buy a tank since always if there's no restrictions of playing tinker its being abused...