Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.74] Triple rocket trail after Teleport. Bug?
This is common knowledge, but I've often seen this and kinda looks weird. In older versions the rocket stopped at its old location, but in later versions it follows despite the teleport and does 0 damage.

Why is that happening, and not in the older versions where it stopped in the old location?
Well, there have been no changes to the Triple Rocket. They are only stoppind mid air, when the target died, before they reached it.

I can take a look at it, so the animation also stops, when the tank teleported.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
(2012-04-01, 17:01:10)Exodus Wrote: Well, there have been no changes to the Triple Rocket. They are only stoppind mid air, when the target died, before they reached it.

I can take a look at it, so the animation also stops, when the tank teleported.

I wouldn't do that, because triple rockets aren't the only thing following after tp. Normal shots do as well, as do other "rockets" (scout ulti, heavy tank, demon, stun of skyfort if you get the timing right). I don't know much about the innards of the map, but to me it looks like it would take a whole lot of work, if it's even possible (work which might be better invested in other areasWink )

Though, that's only my .50 cents, as ofc it's up to you to judge ^^

Best Regards
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
Well, when I meant old rocket I didn't mean triple rocket, but the old one rocket in ancient times, but nevermind.

I think heavy tank shot does the same. I don't know things has been changed in the game. But in old times shots went to the last known location of the tank. I don't know if you customized all abilities in the map since 8.2x versions

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [All versions] CP TP and Teleport Beacon ssl 9 11,575 2012-10-28, 22:46:07
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Not able to teleport at some locations ssl 4 5,375 2012-08-26, 15:50:07
Last Post: Crag_Hack
  Teleport Beaker -_- kingnounours 5 5,059 2010-11-19, 13:53:16
Last Post: Prog
  8.68 Antigrav teleport bug sidmoon 2 3,445 2010-05-30, 08:23:19
Last Post: Paladon
  Goblinshredder Teleport muhaha96 4 3,740 2010-01-24, 12:38:58
Last Post: muhaha96