Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New map is a big bug!
I was playing qualify game today. Just to say new changes sucks seriously. I refuse to play btanks until we get old map back. Now anyone with scout can dominate even heavy tanks with just one gun. All long range weapons attack buildings imagine scout has this building with him all the time. Now a gun deals 10% damage to buidling means scouts buidling is undestractable. And exploder as well. thanks you btanks. Look how popularity will dwindle and eventually nobody will play sooner than u think.
Whole new map is a big bug. Can we have old map back? Who was so mentally affected to think these changes will bring any benefits to the game. I refuse to play it as well as several mates of mine for this very reason. One scout now can dominate the game. Thank you moderators that will keep game interesting.
Maybe we should expand the beta time it seems four months isn't enough timeTongue

~threads merged~
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
it's always funny how these folks only arrive after a long long period of beta.Big Grin
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
the funny part is that because you took out the advantage of lr always hitting tanks even behind towers they appeared.

@mocuishe: maybe instead of all this complain over nothing you should start using different range weapons instead of massing lr which i assume was what you did. Scout with 1 weapon(as you claim) has 0 chance of beating heavy at any given time.
or maybe your problem now is that the start scout+lr that most players use in mid to overcreep their mates isnt working if there are tinkers +scout towers?
btw what was the bug again? you claim there is a big bug but you never said what isnt working properlyTongue
i dont get it why he is complaining , 10 % dmg only , not that ppl who have short range will benfit from it
at least it only help ppl who use building at cp which waste $ on towers you port , all the long range weapon at least dont kill him at 1 shot only
which make it fairer in a sense , ppl waste $ on tower at least to get tower get hit by a few long weapon or other weapon
no you port to defend = all long range energy t......... spam to kill him(99%cant evade ) , at least exploder is not that op( can evade sometime )

if long range weapon dont have this effect like the last map it makes building or buying building pointless what is the point to buy building that that building cant save you or even help you , everyone knows cannon tower is crap in the mid game
laser tower is less crap but it is expensive , if you get a teleporter ,you will know that no one is going to use it in the public . its only use to be the bait for attacks