Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again a ban without reason (threat by xL0x, then banned)
Game : http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40498

Reason : There is nothing worth a ban, i'm really sick of shitty admin who allows himself to do that. It has to stop and this admin has to be demoted once and for all. Seriously ??? I argue a few lines with xL0x, who is never the last to badmouth, then the little bitch, who is feeding like hell btw, threatens me of ban. Later in game, I even ask gred to stop votekick him because he keeps feeding, and I'm the one getting banned ?

This guy, or Horn-Okse, i really wonder who provoked and / or decided all alone this ban but it is really fucked up. It's been months this kind of shit happen and the real league administration is doing nothing but duck and cover about the issue.

I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT, PLEASE VELOCITY, EXODUS, BRING YOUR GRUNTS IN LINE !!!

Replay's joined, judge by yourself. This is senseless..

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 2.93 MB / Downloads: 173)
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
there must be a reason why u always got banned without ban request..........
+ we do not duck and cover, we care about forum and check ban request, check other post, bugs, problems, solutions, ......
i joined the league administration team cause i want to help them, cause i played bt for so many years and instead of complaining i want to help this site to improve bt.
its easy to complain all the time, but how about help and changing bt to a better future by doing something........
we check so many stupid and fucked up ban request for hours........ and often we just get flame and insult....
but guess what - we dont care

and btw: noone of league admins like the way u play, selfish, even after 10k games u r still lower than average, but u dont get it
u think u can play, but we know better ..... so u got no more credits and so many stuff u write are just ridiculous and useless
really, i dont care, since i am the "bad boy" of the league admins, so many times u guys flame me and i still check your ban request or read your post and treads.....
if u want to improve bt and make a better community, start at yourself and then u can try to critize others!

There is no reason to ban someone without a banrequest. Period. Try to record that in your wicked mind. You're an admin, not a pimp who grant favor to whores by bullying customers. So act like it.

I guess it's hard for you. You said it once, "you don't care and you love it", and that's in that spirit that you keep ban-bashing for months.

Thanks to you, your little friends feel now powerfull enough to threaten me of ban each time i disagree with them or slap them for something they did, like any player would do. So basically they can do anything, say anything, they know you have their back. Great job Tez, that's quite a way to bring peace to the games and to the forum. Quite a way to improve BT, quite a way to improve our community. Clap ! Clap ! Clap !

Then, you really confuse things. I have no doubt about your dedication to this community, it's obvious u contribute. I just say u're unfair to the point of stupidity, and for this, you disqualify yourself as a respectable admin and become a laughable bull who's used by anyone who is sneaky enough to pm "pls ban" instead of posting a banrequest in the appropriate place. Thus, you encourage people to disrespect the rules under the wicked excuse of enforcing them more efficiently.

Then, about my banrequests... Make stats, and you'll see than most of the banrequests I ever posted have been validated. So that makes them stupid ? Or did you just say this to have something to say ?

And here we go on complaining. I am not an admin, i'm a player. My place is not to build pyramids on that forum, I just want to play ranked games. By harassing me like this, antagonizing me not by words, but by using ur privileges on me, you just bring my wrath on you. And then you complain ? You're really schizo man. By the way, league is alive thanks to dev, thanks to admins, but also, and you should understand that, because of dedicated players like me who keep coming after all those years to play. To please your audience and satisfy your greed of careless power that you love so much, you bully me and then complain that I'm not happy about it. Are you simple minded, bad educated or something, or do you do it on purpose ?

I don't care about you, really not, if you do good job as an admin you'll get my praises, but if you don't, I'll keep coming after you, because unlike me towards you, u can annoy me just by pressing a button with your mouse.

Neither do I care about your opinion about the way I play. Indeed, you and your mates are so good on TS, babbleing in german on chat like other players don't exist. They don't indeed, you play on another planet with you 2k ELO worth... Ehmm, no ? Oh, shit, you ain't that good obviously, most of you struggle to reach 1600, and as xL0x showed so superbly today, sometimes u pR0s really suck ingame as well, and nerd elitism ain't changing that.

About credit, you got none for me either. Hurt ? No, me neither. We don't like each other, that's a fact. Well, guess what, that has nothing to do with you role as an admin and you should remember that.

You're not a bad boy, you just have a mouse, an access, and enough friendship from other admins to let you keep going doing your bs "bans on private requests". I'm not worth an argue anyway, i know it very well.

But this ban is groundless, and ur explanation about it is senseless.
So lift it, I want to play.
WE DO NOT A (SINGLE) NEED PLAYERS LIKE U... XD^^^^^^^^^^^^

... Make sense of this.
We know u and we dont like u ...... thats a fact.

It really doesn't matter, that doesn't give you the right to abuse your privileges.

But thank you to show your true colors. Next step into your scholarship : speak for yourself only, not hiding into a virtual crowd of imaginary supporters.

And lift this groundless ban.
hmmm no lift

You are a disgrace of an admin.
^^ but i can play bt

True. ^^
I'm sorry for wastetime from my ban requests it got compensated by banning the claimer and trouble is gone now though ;o
is this coincidence that you are the one with whose decisions we never accept ? nope there are no serious reasons for banning disliked people
btw was also gred banned for spamming votekicks against you ?
well i got last week 2-3 bans wihtour request wtf its wrong wiht u? u fuckign give some retards to be admin and no wonder there is no players for bt i get sick of this too
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
Hmm, 2-3 bans + the OP one? Well that's almost the total amount of bans for that period.

It seems always the same people with their same behavior get the same ban for the same reason over and over again... Has to be some retarded admins out there. Even without knowing their identity you confirm it somehow that it is always the same...

I wish all those people who do not got banned would shout out loudly - well i hope they ain't, do not want to get deaf.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Me got not banned at anytime... and I am not a fan of many decision made in the banrequest thread (and those which are not even listed there).
But luckily its WC3 and a new Account takes 1min to create. And 20 or 25 qualify games are peanuts if you want to be a serious player.
(2014-02-10, 13:30:32)gozo1985 Wrote: But luckily its WC3 and a new Account takes 1min to create. And 20 or 25 qualify games are peanuts if you want to be a serious player.

... or just grow up and try to learn from you bans not to be banned again...
(2014-02-10, 15:31:11)Max Wrote:
(2014-02-10, 13:30:32)gozo1985 Wrote: But luckily its WC3 and a new Account takes 1min to create. And 20 or 25 qualify games are peanuts if you want to be a serious player.

... or just grow up and try to learn from you bans not to be banned again...

(2014-02-10, 13:30:32)gozo1985 Wrote: Me got not banned at anytime... and I am not a fan of many decision made in the banrequest thread (and those which are not even listed there).

I do unterstand some here, becouse decisions made here in this community are double standards sometimes... And yes, also some of them are just ignorant childs and deserve bans in high quantity...
@eSvau : You make no point here. Your words imply that people non discrimated by a discriminatory behavior should shout about the discrimination they are not victim of, for this discrimination to be acknowledgable as one...
Retarded admins, maybe not, but unfair and dishonnest enough to present this gross unfairness as the face of justice, maybe. I wish you'd raise Tez to your usual standards, but it seems you're just doing the opposite by aligning yourself to his...

@Max : There is nothing to learn from unfairness. But is there something to earn from asslicking ? Aside looking wiser than one is by playing the "learning and law abiding citizen" against the fact themselves ?

@Gozo : What are u trying to say ? Even unhappy with a ban decision with solid grounds to be, you'd rather play 25 games you don't want to play instead of having the common sense to oppose the decision ? Man, with people like you we wouldn't need courts of law anymore into our countries, but just a omnipotent police we'd obey happily !

One again, this ban is groundless and ridiculous, even more than most of the others i got slapped with, so lift it.
(2014-02-11, 16:48:21)GodStrongArms Wrote: Man, with people like you we wouldn't need courts of law anymore into our countries, but just a omnipotent police we'd obey happily !
omnipotent police with a keen sense of law would be great :>

And if I remember correctly I played a game with you once or twice, and you were one of the flamers and also insulted some others. So maybe you are one of the "deserved-to-be-banned-kids"Wink keep calm. Its a game with rules... no law no order... and admins who make decisions and no one should threat them.
@Gozo : And if you don't remember correctly ? I guess you don't. You're just advocating your point by putting hypothetical memories and "maybes" on it. I saw better as a demonstration, and less childish as well. ;-)

Aside this, i'm very calm, and that's because this ban went totally out of any rules that i am challenging it. I do not threaten anything or anyone, aside maybe your keen sense of logics about my case. ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 14,134 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 3,368 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,754 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 11,443 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,943 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265