Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trader; tp bug
I just played trader and wondered why i got the expensivest vehicle with 22k after 16 min. see replay
My mate played a game where he doubleklicked the tp and got teleported to an enemy cp(at ca.01:01:00)
Every tanks value depend mostly on on its inventory, same holds for a trader which value increases with every trade item - the more a trader actually has the higher the value
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I didn't see "my mate" in the second replay and i don't want to watch it 10 times in order to watch every player.

The teleporter will teleport you to the direction of the shop where you bought it or to the place where you dropped it the last time. So maybe that's the "problem" here? If not tell us the name of your mate...
sry xD my mate´s name is Blackmeister
@eSVau: watch the replay and you´ll see that with 1-2 lumber and querry my trader can´t be 22k gold worth
Watched the replay again and saw the teleport to the cp. But i'm not sure if he dropped the speed pack there before. Will have to watch it again...
muhaha96 Wrote:@eSVau: watch the replay and you´ll see that with 1-2 lumber and querry my trader can´t be 22k gold worth

There are no game stats at replays. U are owning speed pack (upgraded), teleporter AND fossil and wood (i dont know their real value but guess about 10x higher than someone earn) - both increasing ur bounty and traders value while holding them.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
There's a hardcoded blizzard bug that makes you teleport towards the point where you picked up the item last time when you double-click the item.

Exodus did mention this, but I didn't find the old post of his where he said it.
kk but with my vehicle cost there is sth wrong. you can´t see stats (i didn´t knew that^^ sry) but 22k for some querry and fossil is too much (2500 for trader+6000 for speedpack=8500 so there are 14k missing)
muhaha96 Wrote:kk but with my vehicle cost there is sth wrong. you can´t see stats (i didn´t knew that^^ sry) but 22k for some querry and fossil is too much (2500 for trader+6000 for speedpack=8500 so there are 14k missing)

probably this could be fixed by adjusting value of trade items but this would also reduce traders bounty. and it is already not very profitable to hunt a trader down. u lose time and money hunting a trader and the trader still supports his team, even if its support is reduced by hunters.
In my opinion traders bounty is still to low besides the fact that killing good trader is very tough (trader games are screwed anyway but that is not the topicWink)
Another possibility would be excluding or recalculating trader for "expensive vehicle".
yes i think trader should be excluded from the "expensivest vehicle".
The point is:

Both trader and tp are behaving as expected.

If you want to make a suggestion about rebalancing bounty - we have a separate Forum for that.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
As there are no bugs i'll move this topic to the solved section.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.68] trader hunter pack doesnt give temporary speed boost benben10 2 2,270 2010-03-25, 16:28:45
Last Post: Paladon
  8.65 (Purchasing Trader) Munkhater 6 3,529 2009-10-29, 22:14:26
Last Post: Paladon
  [8.59] Trader invisibility bug TKF 7 3,484 2009-05-09, 12:24:20
Last Post: Exodus
  [8.58] -mode doesn't dispay no trader GooglyBoogly 4 2,729 2009-04-17, 11:06:51
Last Post: Exodus
  [8.58] trader + hull buy attempt = wrong message toob 5 2,890 2009-04-16, 09:25:30
Last Post: toob