Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.62] Random Replays
So, thought it was time to start up a new thread for the latest patch instead of continueing in the last one.

Another request for League and inhouse games. I want to see some real actionSmile

First up a normal game I played yesterday. Me, SK, Uto, milout + 1 random that got kicked early vs 3x Chill + 2 randoms. Normal start with long range and demo mid working our way into a pretty tight middlegame with quite a lot of action around the control points.
Really disturbing delay during this one thou, almost 1-2 sec throughout the game which made it a bit frustrating at times. So if you're wondering about any weird moves or late skill usage, I blame the lagSmile

And to keep it even I'm adding a 5k HB game with me and a team full of feeders(some serious ones really). I was pretty maxed out early on but I was having a hard time trying to keep a good game up vs most of their team alone. Looking really bad around the 10th minute mark but worked our way back into the game. Long range early with a hunter, later on switching to ~1k range and Frost.

Attached Files
.w3g   33-11 Frost Normal 4x vs Chill 1.12h.w3g (Size: 1.91 MB / Downloads: 199)
.w3g   85-7 HB Me and 4 feeders 50min.w3g (Size: 1.54 MB / Downloads: 203)
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
looking at the replay takes too long. can u make a youtube video with comments on it instead please? Smile i want to see this shit on youtube so i can leave a comment for more people to see. i'd like to see what dota and bship players have to say about it. Smile

oh, and i posted a replay where i was something like a light tank or a scout 1vs1 in the side lane vs token and we both had 10 second lag spikes and 3 second delay since the server was in germany or france i think. but since i couldn't get it on youtube cause it's such a pain to find and get all the programs i never bothered uploading it. i made a youtube vid of another game but the stupid quality on the sound and camerawork was so shitty i didn't upload that one either. the funny thing was that i never mentioned the lag when i posted the replay. i left it up to the watcher of the replay to figure it out but i think everyone just thought me and token were drunk or high! hahaha! token was eating too during the game and i was entertaining company and geting up and out of my chair to talk to friends and shit too. but no one ever mentioned the possiblilty of us using lag. the even funnier thing is that if u show me a replay where u got lag and delay i can usually guess how much it is just by playing against you and guaging how fast you react to things and where u are on the map at certain times. also, spell casting speed is a big indicator for me. it's tough to spot but i'm usually right. i think at least one of the comments on the game was that i was a horrible player! haha! i don't take that sort of critisizm very seriously if the guy saying it couldn't even figure out that i was probably lagg spiking and having delay. Smile i hope to get to play u sometime. maybe u can upload the replay of that! Smile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
qweqqweq Wrote:looking at the replay takes too long. can u make a youtube video with comments on it instead please? Smile i want to see this shit on youtube so i can leave a comment for more people to see. i'd like to see what dota and bship players have to say about it. Smile

Really dont have a clue how to make a youtube video out of it. Err, do you record with fraps while you're watching the replay so you have to do all the camera work and or / angles and whatnot? I might give it a try if I know what is needed.

Hm hm, I really dont think it takes that long. I usually just crank it up to x2-x3 then follow the most the interesting player/part of the map until something is about to happen, then I lower the speed for a few sec to see the action then up the speed again. Doesnt take that long watching a replay like thatSmile

qweqqweq Wrote:oh, and i posted a replay where i was something like a light tank or a scout 1vs1 in the side lane vs token and we both had 10 second lag spikes and 3 second delay since the server was in germany or france i think. but since i couldn't get it on youtube cause it's such a pain to find and get all the programs i never bothered uploading it. i made a youtube vid of another game but the stupid quality on the sound and camerawork was so shitty i didn't upload that one either. the funny thing was that i never mentioned the lag when i posted the replay. i left it up to the watcher of the replay to figure it out but i think everyone just thought me and token were drunk or high! hahaha! token was eating too during the game and i was entertaining company and geting up and out of my chair to talk to friends and shit too. but no one ever mentioned the possiblilty of us using lag. the even funnier thing is that if u show me a replay where u got lag and delay i can usually guess how much it is just by playing against you and guaging how fast you react to things and where u are on the map at certain times. also, spell casting speed is a big indicator for me. it's tough to spot but i'm usually right. i think at least one of the comments on the game was that i was a horrible player! haha! i don't take that sort of critisizm very seriously if the guy saying it couldn't even figure out that i was probably lagg spiking and having delay. Smile

I think you have to play someone a few times before you see if they lag or not. Sometimes playing randoms you I just can't figure out if they're slow or lagging like hell. Something that I just can't do with 100+ ms is teleporting away from exploders and stun incoming teleporting tanks, something that I find pride in doing normallySmile You can always try to gauge when someone will teleport unto you but its close to impossible doing it good to perfect with delay.

qweqqweq Wrote:i hope to get to play u sometime. maybe u can upload the replay of that! Smile

Just drop by northrend sometime and we can play on a german or swedish server, I dont want my ping ruining my gameSmile
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
Equiem Wrote:
qweqqweq Wrote:looking at the replay takes too long. can u make a youtube video with comments on it instead please? Smile i want to see this shit on youtube so i can leave a comment for more people to see. i'd like to see what dota and bship players have to say about it. Smile

Really dont have a clue how to make a youtube video out of it. Err, do you record with fraps while you're watching the replay so you have to do all the camera work and or / angles and whatnot? I might give it a try if I know what is needed.

Hm hm, I really dont think it takes that long. I usually just crank it up to x2-x3 then follow the most the interesting player/part of the map until something is about to happen, then I lower the speed for a few sec to see the action then up the speed again. Doesnt take that long watching a replay like thatSmile

qweqqweq Wrote:oh, and i posted a replay where i was something like a light tank or a scout 1vs1 in the side lane vs token and we both had 10 second lag spikes and 3 second delay since the server was in germany or france i think. but since i couldn't get it on youtube cause it's such a pain to find and get all the programs i never bothered uploading it. i made a youtube vid of another game but the stupid quality on the sound and camerawork was so shitty i didn't upload that one either. the funny thing was that i never mentioned the lag when i posted the replay. i left it up to the watcher of the replay to figure it out but i think everyone just thought me and token were drunk or high! hahaha! token was eating too during the game and i was entertaining company and geting up and out of my chair to talk to friends and shit too. but no one ever mentioned the possiblilty of us using lag. the even funnier thing is that if u show me a replay where u got lag and delay i can usually guess how much it is just by playing against you and guaging how fast you react to things and where u are on the map at certain times. also, spell casting speed is a big indicator for me. it's tough to spot but i'm usually right. i think at least one of the comments on the game was that i was a horrible player! haha! i don't take that sort of critisizm very seriously if the guy saying it couldn't even figure out that i was probably lagg spiking and having delay. Smile

I think you have to play someone a few times before you see if they lag or not. Sometimes playing randoms you I just can't figure out if they're slow or lagging like hell. Something that I just can't do with 100+ ms is teleporting away from exploders and stun incoming teleporting tanks, something that I find pride in doing normallySmile You can always try to gauge when someone will teleport unto you but its close to impossible doing it good to perfect with delay.

qweqqweq Wrote:i hope to get to play u sometime. maybe u can upload the replay of that! Smile

Just drop by northrend sometime and we can play on a german or swedish server, I dont want my ping ruining my gameSmile

it's easier for me to just play on the globabl bots. usually if a friend of yours sees me they'll just whisper u and then we can get together with whispering. if u let everyone know you're looking for me then eventually some one will let me know when and where to find you and then i'll know when and where to stop by.

i never used fraps. i tried turning down all the sound in my house and closing my door and using a camcorder to tape it but it looked horrible and my camerawork was horrible. it was too hard to move the mouse and also the camera. it would have worked awesome if i had an extra set of eyeballs... i wish some one with fraps should do it first and then leave a post that helps me do it fast.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
qweqqweq Wrote:it's easier for me to just play on the globabl bots. usually if a friend of yours sees me they'll just whisper u and then we can get together with whispering. if u let everyone know you're looking for me then eventually some one will let me know when and where to find you and then i'll know when and where to stop by.

I'm usually online on WaRRioR_equiem and also checking this site from time to time so just drop a message here or ingame if you're up for a game.

qweqqweq Wrote:i never used fraps. i tried turning down all the sound in my house and closing my door and using a camcorder to tape it but it looked horrible and my camerawork was horrible. it was too hard to move the mouse and also the camera. it would have worked awesome if i had an extra set of eyeballs... i wish some one with fraps should do it first and then leave a post that helps me do it fast.

I can imagine the results wasn't that greatSmile
I've been recording some other things with fraps before but never got around to actually doing anything with it. Decoding and afterwork is beyond me but I guess I'll put some time into it "Before Christmas"™.

On another note: My original subject is already outdated -.-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [All versions] Replays/summarys of good league games RaptorXI 88 76,805 2015-01-26, 23:56:39
Last Post: Max
  Architect Replays Prog 5 6,359 2012-11-16, 12:16:43
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Guard Replays aimc 8 8,957 2012-05-22, 21:07:04
Last Post: Smell.No.Evil
Video [8.74] replays ShareAccount :-) 1 2,871 2012-01-19, 03:48:51
Last Post: ShareAccount :-)
  1on1 replays - practice/fun AGGInator 2 2,970 2010-11-03, 19:30:57
Last Post: AGGInator