Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About the mines on the map i cant figure how to use
I have a question about the mines laying on the map where you can trade various things like salt, metal, fossils, etc...why cant I use them?...I mean how could I take those things?...I usually play against A.I. and they always use them for the teleporter
they're trade shops. u just have to go to the trade master and get a trader to use them. only a trade zepplin pilot is liscenced to deal directly with the shops. and some games have trader outlawed since it's widely considered to be unbalanced and an overpowered tactic. Smile

there are 2 trade masters. one for light and another for dark force. (although secretly i think the same guy owns both shops and is kind of like the rockefellers, dealing to both sides so they make their money no matter who wins the war! hahaha! ((that's a joke if u couldn't tell))) they're both near the center of the map near the tower ruins.

off topic: (coincidentally, those towers can only be built on by 1 team, which i think is fucked up. i'd rather have a system where u have to sit there for like 1 minute to build it but anyone could do it. or a system where anyone can build towers anywhere they want in any base no matter what team they're on but it just takes like 1 minute to build and they're low hp at first. that would be more realistic and require more planning and shit. different towers could build at different speeds. u could have 1 tower that builds at one speed and another 2 x's as fast but cost an extr 100 gold or something like that. like, 2 sets of towers would be cool. speed set and regular set would be awesome. it would probably not be easy to program in. exo, what do u think? cool idea? or would it be lame or too much of a pain in the ass do u think?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
thanks...so i just have to get that zeppelin...its pretty complicated
guest Wrote:thanks...so i just have to get that zeppelin...its pretty complicated
Well the trade zeppelin no longer exists. You need to get the trader which kinda look like a treasure wagon.