• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kicker nubs Battletanks
I would like to say FUCK YOU to all of these;

Jeppe[DK)
aemerhoize
HadzisC[Taskus]
5h4d0ww4rr10r
Mirko200

You are all fuckers for kicking me from Battletanks just for balancing and with that ruining my perfect stats!!

To all the users reading this, even if someone has a score of 1-7 or even 0-22, remember how you started out. If they listen to you and try to follow your advice, don't kick them because you don't like to be kicked either.

If you want to kick someone for balance, then YOU leave. Why should you get to stay and not the other guy? Indeed.

I would have liked to post the names of a lot of flamers to, but it occured to me that 90% of the gamers are flamers, so cheers.

~LilDrake
This is serious especially in league games. Being kicked gives the player who was kicked an unfair lose score against the participants will.

Maybe an anti kick feature should be implemented to those who plays in league in order to give fair league games. If you enter a game there you enter the league code, you will be immune to vote kicking. Just a suggestion.
LilDrake Wrote:To all the users reading this, even if someone has a score of 1-7 or even 0-22, remember how you started out. If they listen to you and try to follow your advice, don't kick them because you don't like to be kicked either.

If you want to kick someone for balance, then YOU leave. Why should you get to stay and not the other guy? Indeed.

...yeah, its sad, but it is "normal"

if you play BT you have too live with these wannabes...

the best thing is, first they kick 1,2 or 3 mates..and at the end, they cry out cause they were only 2-3 players in that team
paradox xD

greetz
=D
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
may i suggest you in watching a replay to learn?
Gast Wrote:may i suggest you in watching a replay to learn?

..great "noname" ?
something to hide ?

u did not solve the Proplem

may i suggest u to read and think first before answer ?
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
SirJoghurt Wrote:
Gast Wrote:may i suggest you in watching a replay to learn?

..great "noname" ?
something to hide ?

u did not solve the Proplem

may i suggest u to read and think first before answer ?

As the other person above me already told you, it's not the skills that are the problem. The point is that people kick you just for balancing the game. You can have a score of 20-0, 12-12 or 0-29 it does not matter,the game might not even be bad if it's 4v5 because you might have a feeder (if you're in the team of 5 persons) and the team of 4 might consist of pretty good players.
Oh right, so what I wanted to say, again, is that the people that want to kick you for balancing should leave themself.
LilDrake Wrote:Oh right, so what I wanted to say, again, is that the people that want to kick you for balancing should leave themself.

Well to be fair i get kicked alot and i have 20-0 records...So techincally anyone can get kicked for whatever reason as long as there are enough votes or if the host has custom kick it doesnt matter...But it is true no one wants the player with a 0-20 record on their team
That´s life when playing public on bnet. The best way not to be kicked on is to be the host.
I can see that both Jeppe[DK)
aemerhoize and is banned
so do i.. i got kicked few times.,
i got 28 kills and they just got 5 so they kicked me
newbies always like that even they put name on the room
'just pro' asshole..
if you cant play just dont ,,
u making people suffer fer you'r jealousy or sould i call losereeerrrrr
geezzzz -_-
fcking Crypt_l0rd should die. another name to the list of kicker noobs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Battletanks Bot dont work freak1337 2 3,181 2017-04-10, 19:14:56
Last Post: kick_off
  Battletanks 6.32 Cant host 1 2,481 2010-01-10, 13:54:24
Last Post: eSVau