Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest Patch
Not only do the bots no longer work with this patch.... but no one that I know who hosts is able to host ANY version of battle tanks made by exodus. My friends and I are playing inferior versions for the time being...
Battle Tanks 8.61d - Patch 1.24

Try this and if this doesn't work report immediately.
Battle Tanks 8.61d - Patch 1.24
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
It isn't compatible with the newest 1.24 patch. I tried. 8.61d must be remade.

Edit_

Some guys discovered that BT MG and BT Insane is the only playable BT maps atm.

Please be patient while exodus is fixing this. I'm only seeing tank wars and my BT map being hosted atm....
Thx for working on this. I have to have my daily dose of btankage and about hyperventilated when I found I couldn't host the btankz maps.
Probably what's happening is that ice-frog is has more inside information from blizzard patch writers and so he's able to anticipate the issues with them and understand the problems better than other map makers who have to get information from second hand sources. Thus, the dota hosters always have the natural advantage.

why is it that battletanks gets hit the hardest by all these patches? our clan bt ghost bots got fragged 3 times in a month. and now this? haha! it's probably nothing. but i'm just wondering how long is this going to go on for? i'm not saying i know blizzard is specifically targeting non-dota popular maps and multi-realm hosters but it is possible. What I do know is that anytime battletanks and who knows how many other maps start to get popular in lordaeron some patch comes out and fucks it all up. There's no way for me to know if it's intentional. i just know that it keeps happening.

**edit: i just found out that risk devolution is not working either because of the patch. I wonder how many other maps aren't working
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
qweqqweq Wrote:Probably what's happening is that ice-frog is has more inside information from blizzard patch writers and so he's able to anticipate the issues with them and understand the problems better than other map makers who have to get information from second hand sources. Thus, the dota hosters always have the natural advantage.

why is it that battletanks gets hit the hardest by all these patches? our clan bt ghost bots got fragged 3 times in a month. and now this? haha! it's probably nothing. but i'm just wondering how long is this going to go on for? i'm not saying i know blizzard is specifically targeting non-dota popular maps and multi-realm hosters but it is possible. What I do know is that anytime battletanks and who knows how many other maps start to get popular in lordaeron some patch comes out and fucks it all up. There's no way for me to know if it's intentional. i just know that it keeps happening.

**edit: i just found out that risk devolution is not working either because of the patch. I wonder how many other maps aren't working

DotA was hit too and I strongly doubt that Icefrog got information that other mapmaker don't have access to - he refused to work with/for Blizz short time ago.
do u think it will be possible to play battle tanks again?
Yes, other maps like "Angel_Arena" (I know from a mate) are affected, too.

I played BT version 5.62ENG I suppose. It works, but its not my favorite version Big Grin
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
DotA has an exception built into 1.24 specifically for it. So Warcraft is able to run DotA (and only DotA) with the 1.23 code. As always, blizzard is fair and unbiased to everyone in the mapper community who is NOT DotA.
icefrog will release his latest version of DOTA and gex also release his latest version of castle fight.eeve!TD.and other of his maps when blizzard had released 1.24b/c.they skip their map for their people who had 1.24.
funny story:

Last night I was playing 8.62 eng and i was around 19-0. we'd taken all the cps (for some reason there are only 5). We destroyed all their base but the last building. then we lost badly! hahaha! bad play on our parts. invisible wasn't working for some reason. We got almost no gold for the rest of the game. Smile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
u mean b-tanks will never be played on b-net?

whats happened if we ask blizzard as a community for supporting b-tanks

let us just ask blizzard.. i think they will accept.. but only if we are a big & active community..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems downloading patch 1.26 LoveComesAgain 4 5,390 2011-03-24, 22:51:17
Last Post: ZeropG
  I downloaded the newest btanks map it crashes johnbgoldsmith 2 2,315 2010-03-24, 09:57:23
Last Post: Andibert
  Cant create the newest map Oo nefadbr 4 2,795 2010-01-15, 14:14:20
Last Post: khEg