Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
+1 Mod
We're searching one more mod for this board, you'll have to take care of ppls language, delete spam, move wrong placed topics and so on..

if you want this position, pls PN me or post it hereWink

rgds

(devteam and betateam can get this position tooWink)
No Support via PM!!
1+ in additions to the existing 3 mods?
yep
No Support via PM!!
psycho_dmr Wrote:We're searching one more mod for this board, you'll have to take care of ppls language, delete spam, move wrong placed topics and so on..

U get it to sound so freaking boringTongue
Suit up!
i think it will be boring, this forum isnt that big, so you have not much to do (atm its only about 3 actions/day)..
but a mod should be active here, so the mod-function is only an "extra"
No Support via PM!!
Weirdly enough that doesn't sound boring to me. Quite the opposite; I think it would be fun to have the extra responsibility. Still, I don't think I've been around long enough to be eligible.

EDIT: Does it help that I can list every weapon and tank in the game along with their cost from memory?
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
Bobguydude Wrote:Weirdly enough that doesn't sound boring to me. Quite the opposite; I think it would be fun to have the extra responsibility. Still, I don't think I've been around long enough to be eligible.

It's the power hunger. Tempting isn't it.

lol
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. But it rocks absolutely too.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
TKF Wrote:1+ in additions to the existing 3 mods?

1+ in addition to the existing 4 mods?
if we think its needed... but atm i dont think that we need a new mod.. srySmile

and the tanks and weapons are alrdy listet in this board -> http://forum.btanks.net/viewforum.php?f=39
No Support via PM!!
psycho_dmr Wrote:and the tanks and weapons are alrdy listet in this board -> http://forum.btanks.net/viewforum.php?f=39

I know. But my family finds it kind of creepy, so I thought I would add that in as a kind of inside joke.
Sorry for off topicness.
Do I have a chance? I'm a mod in inwc as trigger mod. And a sekki in an other small forum.
Ahh yea I like the gameBig Grin. And I'm a good mapper, I can use jass, vjass... So I can help with hat problems.

cedi
If you made me a mod i'd either move or delete anything off-topic. People get away with going off topic here all the time.

A few examples of what I mean:

In my opinion people don't need to be posting suggestions to go play at azeroth in a thread made to encourage lordaeron play. They should instead make a new thread called, Lordaeron sux, come play in azeroth.

A topic about messed an invalid league game shouldn't include posts of guys just cussing each other and arguing about which clan is better and why some clans are bad.

The thread I started, "learning what german words mean" shouldn't have personal critisizms posted about me in it. Instead Dersatan and others should have to make a new thread like "qweqqweq is a stupid spammer" Bangyouredead should have made a new topic called, "retarded jokes about qweqqweq's genetilia" Big Grin
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Why do you want to delete all off topic? In this forum the posts amount doesn't give you something.
Jes delete flames but delete off topic makes the people only angry. The effect is, thier writte more of them. And when you ban the account, which effect does it have? They create a new one...

And don't say I don't know what I say. Then I'm a mod in a big forum, and there is a much off topic, but I only delete them, which are really hard...

cedi
This is a bit old.. but im interested. Seems like you never did add a 4th mod from what it looks on the member list page, or you changed your mind.

Well how do you judge who to make mod?

I only started using this forum recently, but im pretty damn active. If it helps, i have perfect english.

(lol)

Looking at the dates, im pretty sure this thread is dead...
๏̮๏
I guess this is no longer actual so I changed this to normal topic.

As for the rest of the announcements, it looks a bit messy at general discussion. I'm not sure which one is old news enough to be demoted.
Quote:i have perfect english.
"my english is perfect", that would be right i guess^^
sorry, had to do thisWink

but why not, for me it's ok